Bollinger band trading with MAs

Yes looks like weve got the old two step going on in between those two resistance lines tonight. :slight_smile:

How safe do you think it is to go long. at the current moment? Considering things are looking decent.

Mike G

Hmm… its a Sunday night? Depends what chart your trading? I have a 1h up with a 2 std dev boll and a 3 regression line. Took the buy at the lower boll bounce but pa has now crossed the center line and getting close to resistance. I only enter 1h trades at the outer bolls.

I just went long. at 1.6339, im watching the 15m chart… i wont hold onto it too long if things start to turn down but right now im doing alright.

Mike G

P.S. Looks like its getting close to a Resistance on my 15m chart too…only a few more pips and i’l be happy.

Cool. After studied model from RC tips,i just went long too at 1.63594. We will see what happens.

Which model is that. :slight_smile: Were now at resistance?

Just sold +25 pips. not bad for my first trade of the evening. I’ll look more once im done with my shower. I need to get better with chart reading and such… i wanna be like carter haha =)

Mike G

Good for u.

John did you reverse your trade? looks like our S/R kicked in and things are dropping

Yeah. I close the trade before i got hit.I am monitoring this trade closely.

I think i need to relax on this trade because Asian session is known to be erractic.

Possibly. Im looking for a good boll bounce to follow. and gain a few more pips.

Ok. i am not sure i will try again with this Tokyo session today. The volume is low.

Euro has taken a big dive… looks like GU is set to follow?

Yup, Id like to place a sell soon but…gotta watch it first its still jumping up and such.

Mike G

Carter,what is your view about sunday trading?.I live in US and it is 8pm EST now.It seems Asian market in not the best way to start the week?

Yeah.It is that jumping up and down that makes this session erractic.

Is this it? Im seeing a serious decline in 5m Chart on G/U im up like 10 pips already.

Mike G

Hey,
You mean you go short already?

I went short…took 20 pips and now im short again because I feel its gonna keep going down for awhile but I need some clarification too see if im right…

Mike G