Bonus in brokers

Have you found a broker that offers bonuses, and if so, what specific bonus programs do they have in place?"

1 Like

im also interested in bonus. you know promotions i mean. if you find something useful please let us know. thanks :))))

2 Likes

yes, often

i would never open an account with one of them, though

this thread explains why - it will help you, if you read it carefully (and there are many other threads here, and in other trading forums, in which experienced members make exactly the same points)

1 Like

i have seen most of the bonuses offer that we found from brokers actually cannot be used in a proper way due to so many restrictions.

2 Likes

Yea a lot of brokers have bonuses. I know Hanko will double your deposit whatever you put in ,but it’s always a catch w/ that tbh !!!

1 Like

some brokers offer more than 100% bonus , i don’t know ho0w they handle it.

2 Likes

is all about a great part of advertisement , nothing without it. i don’t believe this kind of over bonus offer.

2 Likes

generally all about bonus offer are found to be scams.

2 Likes

it depends on your broker performance , so before choosing a bonus offer it is more appropriate to choose a right Forex broker.

2 Likes

Yes, there are several brokers you will find on market that are offering a whopping deposit bonus to traders.

1 Like

It’s important to be aware that while bonuses may seem enticing, they often have terms and conditions attached, such as a minimum trading volume or a time limit for using the bonus. It’s crucial to thoroughly read and comprehend the terms and conditions before accepting any bonus offers. Personally, I prefer loyalty programs that offer rewards based on the client’s trading volume or longevity with the broker. Keep in mind that many brokers offer various bonus options, so it’s important to approach them with caution and do your research before accepting any offers. Good luck!

1 Like

bonuses offered by brokers can be good, but it’s important to carefully consider the terms and conditions of the bonus and how it aligns with your trading goals and strategy. It’s also important to choose a reputable broker that is regulated by a reputable financial authority.

2 Likes

Forex brokers offer several bonus programs to attract clients, like deposit bonus, no-deposit bonus and rebate programs. These programs may have certain terms and conditions that need to be met before the bonus can be withdrawn. Make sure to read and understand the terms and conditions before participating.

1 Like

You will find several ECN brokers offering big deposit bonus. But stay careful of regulation of those brokers because sometimes unregulated brokers provide big bonuses to lure traders into investment.

1 Like

So, based on what you’re saying they’re just ads? and they’re not actually useful? (If you think my questions are silly, it’s because I’m 100% new to all of this and I’m trying to learn.)

1 Like

all beginners want to trade in a reputed broker but the minimum deposit and trading spreads are too high of any kind of reputed broker that beginners cant afford. this is the main problem

1 Like

It’s actually true for some of the brokers but there are also some renowned and regulated brokers who offer minimal restrictions on bonuses.

1 Like

it’s a bit worse that that, in reality

“bonus offers” tell you what sort of customers the broker’s trying to attract, and that in turn tells you what sort of brokerage it is (not usually one where you should trade)

1 Like

Wow! It’s good to know all of these. You must be so experienced.
So, what broker is good to start with? Because I assume all of them should have such a offers.

1 Like

thanks for your great information.

1 Like