Bonus in brokers

Wow! It’s good to know all of these. You must be so experienced.
So, what broker is good to start with? Because I assume all of them should have such a offers.

1 Like

thanks for your great information.

1 Like

i do am still looking for it.
but some guys help me with some brokers.
let me check them first i will infrom you then.

1 Like

what do yo you mean?

1 Like

do you have an account with them ? share your experience with the guys here please.

1 Like

have you ever had an experience with it?

what brokers?

how come? i do not have much experience with that, some people says they take lots of profits’, i was curios about the bonus and the safe broker maybe to start trading with bonus if i find it well

do you know any?

can you introduce some to the forum thanks in advance, if you have any good experience

Wow, that reply is really useful for new traders in the forex market! It’s great that the author warns about the potential risks of accepting bonuses and recommends exploring loyalty programs instead. The reminder to approach bonus offers with caution and to do your research is super important to make sure you don’t get caught up in any shady deals. Overall, this is some solid advice for anyone starting out in forex trading!

1 Like

Good point.

1 Like

thanks for your help.
does it make any difference to choose regulated or not regulated broker?

thank you for the information, wondering, do you have any recommendations for reliable Forex brokers with good bonus programs?

yes. agree.

I’ve come across several of your comments on a few trading forums, and I’m impressed by your professionalism and talent in trading. Your advice has been really helpful. I was curious, how long have you been involved in trading?

1 Like

Thank you man! You made my day :blush:

1 Like

glad to hear it dude.

more decades than i care to remember

i am now an “old guy” (as my wife keeps reminding me!)

i have one

avoid those “brokers”, because the “good bonuses” tell you what kind of customer they want to attract and that in turn tells you what their business model is and how they work and who they are, which is NOT people you want holding the other side of your trades!! it’s actually important

this thread explains why:-

Yea Sure , Me personally I use EaglesFx as my broker. I was looking to use Hanko for that bonus program until I saw they’re Requirements. One of the things you have to do is make an Account with 1:200 leverage , and then they will double your account. I personally want higher leverage , so I didn’t go through the full process for the bonus , but I think in the future I will check it out in the future.