Books about trading

Thanks for sharing this book with us though I don’t actually read any book except for watching videos youtube. I will try to go through it.

1 Like

I highly recommend “Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline and a Winning Attitude” by Mark Douglas. This book delves into the psychological aspects of trading and can be a game-changer for anyone looking to improve their trading mindset and approach. Give it a chance, and you might find it to be a valuable resource that can change your trading life.

1 Like

I think watching videos on YouTube will be more effective than reading books because videos will give you some sort of practical knowledge.

I just started reading ‘The Little Book of Currency Trading’ by Kathy Lien and I must say, it’s a great introduction to the world of forex trading. Lien does an excellent job of breaking down complex topics into easy-to-understand concepts, making it accessible for new traders. She covers everything from the basics of forex trading to advanced trading strategies, including technical and fundamental analysis. I particularly appreciate her emphasis on risk management and the importance of having a trading plan. Overall, it’s a great read for anyone interested in forex trading, regardless of their level of experience.

2 Likes

I don’t feel that much interest in reading books rather I enjoy watching video tutorials because I can learn trading by watching videos in the quickest possible way.

Exactly! It can be a game-changer…

1 Like

My pleasure!

Thanks mate! I truly appreciate that.

Well, I agree that having practical experience in Forex is something that cannot be denied, but I guess both practical and theorical experience are important. Personally believe that one should learn theories and use them in action.

I couldn’t agree more! Having a good understanding of technical analysis, risk management, and other key trading concepts is important, but ultimately it’s the ability to apply that knowledge in real-world situations that separates successful traders from the rest.

Thank you for sharing. Actually it’s better to read books that are experience based and are written in clear and accessible language as you said.

2 Likes

Firstly, thanks for sharing. Second definitely I will give it a chance. But have tou read that book yourself? On the scale of 1 - 10 how much practical it is?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that btw!

My pleasure!

1 Like

Of course! As I mentioned earlier it would be a game-changer for you. an 8 maybe!

1 Like

And for me, probably a 10!

1 Like

Pipcrawler’s list

8 is good!

1. “Market Wizards” by Jack D. Schwager - Interviews with successful traders and their stories of how they achieved success.
  2. “The Intelligent Investor” by Benjamin Graham - A classic value investing book that teaches investors how to analyze stocks and make smart investment decisions.
  3. “The New Trading for a Living” by Alexander Elder - Provides a comprehensive guide to technical analysis, trading psychology, risk management, and more.
  4. “Reminiscences of a Stock Operator” by Edwin Lefevre - A classic book that tells the story of Jesse Livermore, a successful stock trader in the early 1900s.
  5. “The Psychology of Trading” by Brett N. Steenbarger - Focuses on the psychological aspects of trading and provides strategies for developing a winning mindset.
1 Like

Thank you!
Sound like interesting books!