Books that are most like Babypips School?

Are there any good books that cover the same information found in Babypips School? I find that, when you really want to master a topic, there’s value in studying the same information as taught by another teacher.

I picked up Day Trading & Swing Trading the Currency Markets by Kathy Lein. Are there others?

jeez, crickets…

Market Profile Basics- By Jayanthi Gopalakrishnan!
Here you’ll get basic instructions of Forex trading as like BabyPips School!

1 Like

@phydaux

Two books by Barbara Rockefeller:

Technical Analysis for Dummies, 3rd edition, one of the “Dummies” series of beginner books, 360 pages

The Foreign Exchange Matrix (Barbara Rockefeller and Vicki Schmelzer), Harriman House Ltd (2013), 250 pages (this is more advanced than the “Dummies” books for beginners)

In my opinion, anything Barbara Rockefeller has written is worth reading.

Here is her biography from Bloomberg:

Ms. Barbara Rockefeller is the Founder, President and Economist at Rockefeller Treasury Services, Inc. Prior to this, Ms. Rockefeller worked in the foreign exchange department at European American Bank and served as a Senior Risk Manager at Citibank, prior to starting the newsletter business in 1990. She has been a Director of Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors since January 2014. Ms. Rockefeller is an International Economist, Essayist, Author, Newsletter Publisher, and Trader. She has over 20 years of financial institution experience in all aspects of foreign exchange, including trading, fundamental analysis, technical analysis, and risk management policy and procedures design. Also, Ms. Rockefeller is a 25 year veteran FX commentator and a columnist for worldlyinvestor.com. She is the author of six books, including, “Technical Analysis for Dummies” and “The FX Matrix” and writes a monthly column for Currency Trader. Ms. Rockefeller holds a degree in Economics from Reed College and M.A. from Columbia University

If you want something more basic, try:

Currency Trading for Dummies, 3rd edition, Kathleen Brooks and Brian Dolan, Wiley Publishing Inc (2015), 384 pages

Brooks and Dolan are both employed by Forex.com

Clint

3 Likes

Yo, Fido

You’re welcome!

(jeez, crickets…)

By the way, the answer is FX Bootcamp Guide to Strategic and Tactical Forex Trading (Wiley Trading) by Wayne McDonell.