Brexit News and not trading

I am not trading this week due t the Brexit news.
Anyone feel the same?

1 Like

I am cautious about taking GBP positions, but so is the market - on a rough scan, half the GBP positions are a bit bullish and half are a bit bearish - GBP trades seem a hard way to make money until the smoke clears around Brexit deal talks.

On the other hand, AUD and NZD are bullish, USD also: EUR is very bearish. The market is a good guide what to do.

GBP/NZD just fell off a cliff!

1 Like

Big announcement in 10 minutes!

1 Like

Everything GBP was on that cliff, Brexit pushed them down :sunglasses:

I’ve actually made a good profit this week from GBPUSD. The volatility created has made it unpredictable at times, but my system does quite well when there’s a lot of sideways action created by the uncertainty.
So I think it all comes down to your system. If you’re more profitable in environments where there’s a clear trend, it might be better to wait for the Brexit storm to pass before trading GBP pairs.

Sure did!!!

1 Like

Interesting. Some good advice here.

1 Like

I am mindful about taking GBP positions, yet so is the market - on a harsh output, a large portion of the GBP positions are somewhat bullish and half are somewhat bearish - GBP exchanges appear a hard method to profit until the point when the smoke clears around Brexit bargain talks.

Brexit really came as a shock to the people. Nobody saw it coming. It is known that the market will take a hit when Brexit officially takes place. The people of UK knew it before making their mind up. I hope that the hit will be short-termed and normallity will return soon.