Broker to use when starting

hi everyone a newbie here…whats best broker to use when starting off?best demo accounts etc?any help appreciated…

1 Like

hello! it depends on where you are from. if international you can Check these 3 i worked with
-blueberry markets = demo, min deposit 100, up to 500 leverage
xm = demo, 5$ min deposit, they have micro accounts that can let you trade less then 1000 units, up to 888 leverage
HotForex = demo, 5$ deposit for real (good spread up to 1000levrage
there are others but these ones I tested and all are so good, but XM have a lot of educational content. they are all tier 1 regulated.

2 Likes

thanks for reply. im in Ireland., ill check them out.cheers

2 Likes

You need a broker to trade in the forex market. Without a broker you can not make trade in the market. You have to research properly when you are going to choose a broker for you.

3 Likes

I’d recommend going with the bigger brokers. Looks like you guys have IG, Forex.com, Saxo, and FXCM over there. Definitely one that’s regulated! :slight_smile: Open an account with all of them even to see which one you like best.

2 Likes

There are so many brokers in the forex market. Some are good and some are fake. So, when you are going to choose a broker for you, try to research about them. u can take help from different types of website which gives broker reviews.

2 Likes

I would suggest giving Forexchief.com a try. My experience with them has been that they are fair and I find them to be professional. You can use their demo account to check if they suit your trading style. All the best.

1 Like