Brokers with Web Client That Has Trailing Stops?

ThinkorSwim Platform on TD Ameritrade you can set Trailing Stop and Hard Stop + Trailing Stop OCO orders without having to have the platform open on your workstation for them to execute.

What other brokers support I guess what I would call “Persistent Server-Side” Trailing Stop orders let alone OCO orders that don’t require you to have the client platform up and running? Do any Offshore brokers support it?

Can’t help directly, but give the guys over in this thread a shout. They might be able to help.

1 Like

When creating trailing stop sell order, a SELL order is created and then TRAIL is selected in the Type field. I set the trailing amount on the basis of the initial Stop Price, by which you want the limit price to trail the stop price before submitting the order.

I have used the OCO order on my previous broker where I got to create two entry orders at the same time- one above the current market price and one below it. This kind of market orders are automatically linked together, this means that when one of the two orders executes, the other one gets cancelled out.