Brokes or Account managers

Good day everyone

I am very new on trading and still learning
Before I start trading I need to understand the difference between Broker and an Account manager. I have singed up to a trading platform. When I asked if I need to find a broker, the response was that I already have an Account manager allocated to my account.
Can I be enlightened on this matter.

The broker is the company / trading platform you signed up to trade with.

The account manager is an employee of the company. They will provide support whenever your require it.

Which broker have you signed up to?

There is nothing really special about your account manager. He is just someone you can contact whenever you have any issues or questions about your account. Such issues can also be solved when you contact the broker’s customer service. The Broker is the company, and the account manager is an employee of the company. I was provided with an account manager when I registered with Forexchief broker and he is my point of contact when I have any issues. I even have him on skype for faster response.

Same practice is also carried out in physical banks in your location. You will always be assigned an account or relationship manager whenever you open a current or savings account.