Brooklyn Chanel Why Forex?

For the past 6 months I’ve been making lots of money from a side hustle really fast. Growing up lower class I never imagined financial freedom- and once I got it, I vowed to never be broke again. Like most hustles…It eventually runs out and your back looking for something to fund the lifestyle you’ve built for yourself. I am here to learn a skill that could not only maintain my lifestyle but create one I never imagined having. Money is a TOOL and I am ready to use it!

1 Like

money is a tool that can make you powerful and also supportive to make more money. just try to make sure how to manage money. otherwise it could be dangerous,

1 Like

if you have money, its sounds good. agree with hadden, try to know how to use it exactly.

Hi BrooklynChanel,
Welcome to the forum. Go to the Education link top centre of this page and start reading about Forex. It is a good start. Try to find local group who meet to discuss Forex or trading. Learn How to Trade the Markets
This is the third time around for me. I have plenty of loser experience and want to change that into winner experience. I was too impatient on my last two attempts

1 Like

Hi and welcome @brooklynchanel! Have you started your forex education with the School here?

Welcome to bp @brooklynchanel! Good luck on your trading journey. :blush: