Buongiorno everyone

I’m Luciano from Italy, started demo trading just over a month ago, as an aged newbie (59) i am tryng to understand if trading is for me. I heard about this site on a youtube channel a few days ago and, I must say, everything lit up suddenly. Now, first target is to understand if it’s just a symptom of senile renbecility, second, more interesting, is to improve my fragile finances. At the moment I am voraciously following the excellent School course.Will see…

3 Likes

Welcome Sir in this community , keep learning from baby pips school and practice trading in demo continuously, don’t skip any learning approach

Thank You Hadden, compelling challange to be back to the school desk. Love it

1 Like

Hello Luciano! Welcome to BabyPips! Hope you’re enjoying the School of Pipsology! If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask here in the forums. Members of this community love to help. :slight_smile: Good luck and looking forward to hearing more from you!

Welcooooome welcome Luciano! :blush: I just wanna wish you the best of luck on your trading journey! :smile: I also went through the school here and it was super helpful. :smiley: Of course the people here are amazing too. :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy it here. :smiley:

Welcome Sir , go ahead and good luck

Hello everybody, thank you! Just finish recess time, I go back to school desk, wearing the apron…Is fantastic

benvenuti my friend. good luck.

Welcome to babypips Luciano! I guess we have to stick to demo while we learn so that we don’t cause unnecessary strain on our finances. :slight_smile: Good luck! :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard! My advice to you: Get a free demo account now. “Get your feet wet”, place a trade, see what happens. Then put the demo account away and go back to the School.

Now you’ve placed a trade and taken away that pressure as a beginner trader, and you’ve gone through the mechanics of setting up your trading account and actually deciding on the details of your first trade.

Enjoy the journey!

Thank you mtb_rex, I think is a good start!

Grazie amico!

Thank you CoinLady, I agree, even on demo I tend to be prudent,thoug,to me, shifting sometimes on real account and trade VERY small amounts could be effective for learning. Specially in case of losses will be a great life lesson all in all cheap

1 Like

Welcome and good luck

Yeah me too. I want my demo trading conditions to be as close as possible to how things will be when I trade live. Maybe I’ll try trading small amounts too when I’m more confident. :slight_smile:

Wow! Mr. Luciano, your an inspiring story! I am also a newbie in forex myself. But I am more of On-Off in studying forex due to work duties.

Good luck!

I’m 20, from southern Alberta and I started the course here at the beginning of this month, I’m soaking in the information like a knowledge sponge and intend, like you, to gain some financial resilience and economic knowledge.