Busy at work and still trying to trade any tips?

I feel you brother. :open_mouth: Although I think it’s important to begin with analyzing how much time you can really allot to forex, and maybe create your own strategy from there. :slight_smile:

If you don’t mind what exactly are you doing for something like 12 hours daily ? I understand all the tips here, but you really may need some additional time just for … trade to full potential, at least at start, so maybe switch to usual 9 to 5 job for some time.

Trade the 1D and 1W time frames so you only have to look at the charts at the end of the day.

1 Like

You could try like this guy and do the daily charts… NoNonsenseForex on YouTube/Twitter/Podbean/itunes

You Can try too copytrading.
You just need to have a VPS tous run your platform 24/24!

@Lukehall84 ,

Have you nail down your training schedule?

Or Are you still having trouble?

Thanks for all the comments guys I’m actually finding trading the daily much better I am waiting for the trades to come.to me alot more then just going on lower timeframes for entries just getting used to the fact my stops are larger than before but my rewards are also much better thanks again

This is a great channel.for any one else needed good info there’s lots of crap on YouTube but this is a good one anyone else have any other channels they recommend?

You could go for a macro trade instead of micro. Do note this means your trades will likely be long term and you must be properly money managed . .

Placing a stop has an implicit agreement between you and the market. When it reaches this price you will get out. Watching it go there will have no bearing on whether or not it hits the stop loss.
You must accept the risk, the chance that the stop loss will be triggered.
If you do this there’s no reason to watch, that’s the illusion of control. You have no control.

Your goal should be to improve your skills in entering and find the right exits (TP and SL)
If you keep adjusting things on the fly you end up always with the idea that you can modify it later so you persist in making poor entry and exit decisions.

In addition:
Mark Douglas, Trading in the zone is a good read for all traders

1 Like

Follow your trades on a mobile device and/or only keep long-term trades that don’t require a lot of oversight.

1 Like

Bingo!

This is a great idea!

1 Like

Swing trading, That is the answer. Trade the 4H charts.

1 Like

Bingo!

This is a another great idea!

You could try to learn options trading.

Thank you, I hope that it was helpful.

I would not recommend this for someone starting out. Here’s why…

Time decay. Options have an expiration date. If the position is out of the money - not profitable - and expiration is approaching, the value of the options contract will decrease precipitously - not sure if it will actually decrease exponentially but comes to a point where the value falls off a cliff and the contract will expire worthless and the trader loses their premium (the amount of money to purchase the contract.).

This is one of the primary reasons I love forex!! No Time decay!! I can hold for as long as I want - provided no margin call!:open_mouth::laughing::laughing:! My position never expires!!

If risk and money management is being conducted in a fairly conservative manner and the position goes negative, there could be a good chance sitting tight will see the position come back much closer to, or into profit.

Again, this is MHO, ymmv,

KC

1 Like

The good thing about options is so long as you just buy and you don’t sell options, all you can lose is the premium.

This is true.

Personally I found myself getting caught up in the minimal investment, maximum leverage, the sweet-smelling profits of quick money, while experiencing tremendous amount of luck for 3 months and then losing all risk management protocols and shortly thereafter all money sans $7.

Ouch!! :laughing::rofl:

Everybody’s different, I’m sure some people make it work.

From the infamous quotes the 1960s program Father Knows Best to his oldest daughter Betty, “If you can’t be good, be careful.”

KC

the result of copy trading is not for permanent something at all, its all about for temporary session.