Busy at work and still trying to trade any tips?

You could try to learn options trading.

Thank you, I hope that it was helpful.

I would not recommend this for someone starting out. Here’s why…

Time decay. Options have an expiration date. If the position is out of the money - not profitable - and expiration is approaching, the value of the options contract will decrease precipitously - not sure if it will actually decrease exponentially but comes to a point where the value falls off a cliff and the contract will expire worthless and the trader loses their premium (the amount of money to purchase the contract.).

This is one of the primary reasons I love forex!! No Time decay!! I can hold for as long as I want - provided no margin call!:open_mouth::laughing::laughing:! My position never expires!!

If risk and money management is being conducted in a fairly conservative manner and the position goes negative, there could be a good chance sitting tight will see the position come back much closer to, or into profit.

Again, this is MHO, ymmv,

KC

1 Like

The good thing about options is so long as you just buy and you don’t sell options, all you can lose is the premium.

This is true.

Personally I found myself getting caught up in the minimal investment, maximum leverage, the sweet-smelling profits of quick money, while experiencing tremendous amount of luck for 3 months and then losing all risk management protocols and shortly thereafter all money sans $7.

Ouch!! :laughing::rofl:

Everybody’s different, I’m sure some people make it work.

From the infamous quotes the 1960s program Father Knows Best to his oldest daughter Betty, “If you can’t be good, be careful.”

KC

the result of copy trading is not for permanent something at all, its all about for temporary session.