Buying my first book. Need some advice

Anna Coulling is FRAUD ,

You start you road in wrong path. Go to my topic you wil find god roads to follow.

AVOID Day trading for dummies just in case you come across it on Amazon since its highly rated, it masquerades as a how to trade book, and although it’s a fair insight into the life of a day trader, it doesnt offer much help at all.

Its like me teaching you algebra and saying
"someone who wants to solve algebra needs to find X, they do so by reversing equation to see if they can find the missing sum, and sometimes use transposition of formula to balance the equation"

Ive told you how to solve an algebraic equation without actually telling you how to solve an algebraic equation; its quite impressive in that sense :joy:

1 Like

Back in 2007 when we offered a PDF, it consisted of 251 pages. We’ve added a bit since then, so you’re 40 pages is a tad off even if we stripped out all of the images.

2 Likes

yes, i appologize, i did not check exactly houw many pages of raw text there is. its for sure more than 40 paiges, but it for sure isnt 250 as well. i did not mean to put down the bp school, it was a comparison.

1 Like

No worries. It’s changed a lot over the years.

1 Like

Wow, let’ see what is this

its been surely 9 years i got over it briefly. will check out the changes for sure

Hey mate, can you shoot me a pm as well? I can’t seem to figure out how to pm you and would love to be set off on the right path.

@nomoneyinhappiness

Martin_k is having issues sending you a message, so if you could PM him, he will repond.
(relaying a message)

I’m trying to figure out how to send a pm. It seems the feature is cleverly hidden somewhere.

Hi mate,
sorry my account was blocked and we needed to work it out

i’ll PM you now
you probably can’t PM because you’re new… give me a second
speak soon

We the traders have to choose the book which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the book which has written only for scalping.

I’m reading a John Murphy book called The Visual Investor 2nd Edition. So far so good!