Calmer Waters Return, Well Nearly

Well what a difference a week makes, from the turbulent news infested week last week, to a week with very little noise.
Seem the Euro at the moment can do know wrong,again last week the noise coming out was of discord and some states not accepting the financial bailout,to all kisses and hugs.
Indices again proved my Achilles heel, although I was much more cautious in what I traded, thought the DAX may give me a run based on the above, but turned and was my worst trade of the week, closed it early lost 61 pips before it could do any major damage.
On the Majors it worked in my favour kept with the GBP took some nice quick pips before pulling the plug on most accept the Euro and CHF.
Anyone who reads my posts knows that the week before had a heavy down week, so this week my strategy was to get in and get out with a profit, which worked.
Gain for the week 433.5 pips
Losses for the week 88.2 pips
Best Trade GBP/AUD
Worst Trade DAX
2 trades in play GBP/CHF and EUR/GBP, again not sure about these over the weekend, although still think the Euro has the upper hand on the GBP.
Have a good weekend, and have a successful trading week.

That has been my strategy since Covid 19 sent the market into a frenzy. I have relied a lot on momentum. Entering a trade on strong momentum and then as soon as that momentum wanes get out.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like