Can a broker manipulate mt4

Market makers manipulate the trades. It best to choose pure ECN A-book broker.

Yes, It is possible with unregulated brokers. They manipulate their clients with certain profits and then trade against them and take away most of their capitals.

Yes, It is possible for market makers to manipulate trades, so it is best to trade using an ECN pricing broker.

As far as the MT4 platform is concerned, I don’t think it can be manipulated. Rest, can’t say anything.

Yes that is a possible scenario as an unregulated broker may charge you higher spreads or may trade against you. There are chances of scam. So you should always choose a regulated broker.

I do not think it is possible for a broker to manipulate your MT4 platform, but just to be on the safer side I suggest trading with an ECN pricing broker like FP Markets or other ecn brokers because they do not profit from your losses.

All brokers who have MT4 manipulate with everything,with ur account,with price,with charts.
There is a company that sells MT4 with broker’s logo,they pay for it 250k usd.
Every platform that brokers use have 2 parts. One is for clients.the one you are using,and the second one is for administrator. The one with administrator have all the tools to do whatever the admin wants,this tool is called PLUGIN.
i029_02

I have more pictures like this,with what a manager can do to your account or to your funds,but even if i post all pictures here,admins will delete it :wink:

Every trading platform that brokers provide,have 2 parts,EVERY NOT ONLY MT4

The reason to do such bad things to their clients is very simple; WHEN YOU MAKE A DEPOSIT YOU JUST GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THE OWNER OF THAT COMPANY.
When you open a trade,none broker will get your possition to real market,YOU JUST TRADE INSIDE THE COMPANY,and the owner is interested if you lose,because He can not return your funds that you gave him ,to his company account. Even those brokers that have comissions,they dont put your possition to real market,they just take comissions because they want it,lying to clients that this is a fee for sending your possition to real market.
THATS THE TRUTH GUYS :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

It depends on the broker that you are using. Mostly manipulation can happen in a broker that is not regulated or new in the market.

Yes. You have log into some account with an investor password and there you see amazing results. Am I right?

Later, you visit the broker’s website and you find that it resides in a non-regulated jurisdiction. This no means it is going to scam you but use to happen.

These brokers usually promote fake users signals with amazing results. They aren’t real trades. They don’t manipulate your MetaTrader desktop app, they probably manipulate the server. Your MetaTrader terminal connects to a server to retrieve trades history. This is out of the scope of MetaTrader. They just sell a trading platform to brokers, what brokers do with that is a different story.

It is always a good idea to share in some place like this, the signals provider, etc. We can get into it and see what’s going on there.

1 Like

Better if you delete it yourself. Maybe that’s personal data. Or is that fake data?