Can I use two Brokers

yeah you can use more than one broker but for me i prefer using one broker so that i can manage my money well, and save.

you can use more than two brokers but you have to find a broker that who will satisfy your demands, the thing that made me not to trade with profiforex is that their withdrawal is not automatic.

Each broker has its advantages. If you can’t get everything you want from a particular broker, then you can open an account with another. The fact is, a broker cannot not offer you everything.

Sorry, can I ask what’s bad in manual withdrawals?

I prefer to use one broker to manage my money properly but its not uncommon for people to use two.

I also prefer one broker (Freshforex) we need peace of mind and with one broker we focus on other things, but still I am not against using of multiple brokers if you want to do it for some reason. I have used multiple brokers often when I want to test out any particular strategy or method, but not otherwise.

I think there’s nothing wrong with opening several accounts with different brokers. I have accounts with various brokers. That way I have a chance to look at the work of each individual broker. I can compare them and decide which one is better! and also, if one of the brokers goes broke, i will lose only part of the money.