Can Teenagers Make Money ,Trading Forex

Yes, at the end of the day, skills matter the most.

I don’t think age can be a matter to trade in the forex market. If you have proper knowledge about the market you can easily trade in the market and make profit.

Why not? If you have knowledge about forex market then go ahead.

I just had to add a grumpy reply - the answer to any question that starts, “Can I as a teenager…?”, is “No”.

Have your parents open a demo account in their name.

Yh I’ll probably do that

Everybody can make money on Forex you must only know what you are doing.

Everyone can trade Forex, be it teenagers or old people. However, as teenagers are younger, their emotions work more. For this, they need to control their emotions. If they can control their emotions, they can make a lot of profit from trading. They need good analysis and they need to learn a lot.

The issue here is not the ability of a teenage trader, the issue here is the legality - if it is allowed in their country to trade at that age.

True, regarding the legality - no real broker would knowingly allow underage people to trade on their platform.
Personally, I think it’s for the best - people under 18 are children still. Their brains and congitive functions are not fully developed. Teenagers make reckless decisions because of that - they do not fully comprehend long-term consequences of their actions, that is a medical fact. As such they should not be trading.
So the issue is the ability too, not just the legality.

My thoughts exactly.

I am pretty sure that teens are not allowed to trade if they are under minor age (less than 18 years), so to answer your question, no.

There is no age limit for trading that you have to be legally adult to do trading but yes you should start trading at the age when you have the power and understanding to take risks and have enough money to spend on the trading. Of course, teenagers of age 18 can easily do trading they can get knowledge of trading and can excel in this field with good returns.

Yes provided they are 18 and have good knowledge about it.

In the business of Forex trading we need to remain focused and also understand that losses can happen at any point of time.

Yes, they are just a part of a trader’s journey.

If you have knowledge and confidence. you can trade in any age and you can even learn more.

1 Like

Avoid underage trading please as it can cause trouble. Otherwise starting early could be beneficial. Start small and it should be fine.

I start trading when I was a teenager. It’s fun :smiley:

Why not! If teenager has the req knowledge, skills and capital, go for it