Can you make money with forex trading?

I want to know more about forex trading. How does forex trading works? How you really make money through forex trading? What are the different steps and platforms for trading? Can anyone help me out with it?

If you have proper knowledge and experience in the forex market, you can make huge money from this market. You can gather knowledge about forex from the educational section fo babypips.,

I hope you can make money from it otherwise we’re all wasting our time

1 Like

You can start with this course by babypips itself. To most, I rather suggest people to stay away from Forex except for passion learning and rigid mindset, having a good logic. Mostly people comes to Forex with their eyes on money minting but they got their money melting and gave up. Like it or not, it takes years to become a trader.

Yes of course you CAN but whether you WILL depends on how well you learn and are prepared to put the time in. If you go chasing that golden egg now you will likely fail. Best advice is play the long game with forex

1 Like

Yes of course you can make money with forex trading. But on the otherside, i may be very risky. when you deciding to invest your money for forex trading then you should have to be prepared for loss too. Because You can increase your profits but you also stand to lose more money than the initial deposit.

[Edited for a Forums Violation]

Yes definitely you can earn money from forex trading. I came across people who have shifted from there full time jobs to trading. You need to be consistent and willing to risk it in order to see results. You can’t make a living out of it overnightt, it is a gradual process

You can make money from trading forex, but don’t fall into the trap of thinking that it is easy and that you will turn your $100 into a lambo despite what the instagram marketers will have you believe.
Possible - Yes
Easy - No

You will find that there are an endless stream of new people coming to this forum, with money in their eyes and looking for a personal mentor. Truth be told, nearly everyone falls off the bandwagon as it is not what they love and they don’t want to put in the work - so no one here will put their hand up and take you under their wing ( no offence).

Instead why don’t you try - Put in some work, do some learning - there are plenty of free resources around. Then you will be able to ask specific questions about specific things you need help with. Then you will see you will get gold answers.
The quality of the responses will depend on the quality of your questions.

I hope you do well and stay the course. It can be a rewarding industry for those that do!

Nathan

3 Likes

Rightly said, forex trading involves patience and consistency. Don’t expect to become successful overnight. You need to do proper research and learning. If you are not able to understand it on your own then I would recommend you to join some institution. Forex trading provides alot of income but with proper knowledge otherwise, it will take you nowhere

Pretty much what I was going to suggest. Start out trading as your secondary source of income and see if trading suits your personality.

If you take FOREX trading seriously you can make a lot out of it in the long run. just a little piece of advice - don’t lose your patience and quit the market and at the same time don’t be greedy. Wish you luck with your trades :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agree with this. Forex isn’t a casual hobby like a game of 5 a side at the weekend. It is a business and treating it like one and having a mindset that you are entering an ultra competitive market can help get your through the rough times you will inevitably experience along the way.

Well the straight answer to this is Yes, only if you have knowledge, planned strategies and knowing the correct time to execute these strategies. If you want to mkae money from FOREX, watch some tutorials, read news, keep a track of events, leran about market volatility and practice your strategies first on a demo account.

There is a lot that you need to learn about making money with forex trading. Try to learn from different sources and apply it on your live account.

You can surely make money with trading. If you know what you are trading in and all the recent updates about the trading instrument, it will be easy for you to make the most of it while trading.

You can open a demo account with various brokers to check their trading conditions and understand the trading strategies

Of course we can the biggest challenge is to be consistently profitable since it will show that your performance doesn’t rely on luck and you really have some edge that beat market

1 Like

Hi, i had similar questions and doubts when i entered this Forex market and today after almost 6 months i can say, YES. I am making money out of this to support my family, so i think you too can. All the best

1 Like

Of course you can. But before making money, you will have to do a lot of hard work and learn to be able to make profitable trades. You will have to make the right decisions at the right time because there is no place for delayed decisions in the market.

1 Like

You can make money in the forex market if you plan first to make money. By plan I don’t mean you dream of making money or you hope to make money. You actually need a trading plan or strategy, and the strategy will tell you how much money you will make.

The nicest thing about forex is you can open a demo account for free and try out various strategies, so you do not have to worry about being wiped out when you start trading with real money.