Candlestick Low and High Prices

Candlestick (desirable) Low and High prices (reached, before price moved away into potential pips profit)

Candlestick chart picture example 9

Many more could have should have would have opportunities, which commence on most candlesticks, after which maximum pips profit were possible based on the profit enabling price movement that followed.

For me, this is the only info of any worth on any candlestick chart.

Based on your other thread: I take it there will be no details of trades past or present forthcoming then. For somebody who is too busy to spoon feed you sure do seem to have enough time to post utter crap.

Again, just to clarify for any who don’t get it -

The Candlestick Chart Pictures I have posted on this thread simply show what to me would have been Somewhat Perfect candlestick Low and High price locations to have entered or stop and reverse entered at or as soon as possible after based on the profit enabling price movement that followed.
The blue and red circles and squares highlighting these price locations are not an indicator, they are simply screenshot annotations that have been added.
The candlestick charts are otherwise blank, without indicators on them.
I don’t trade using indicators.
My candlestick chart is blank.
I’ve highlighted where I would want to enter or stop or reverse enter, either at or as soon as possible after that circled or squared candlestick Low or High price.

I don’t post often as I’m busy.
Too many pips to be made.

Think I’ve said it all now.
The vast and full profit opportunities that the annotated circles and squares highlight are obvious to anyone.
For me the challenge is to guess/predict where the live chart price will move to accurately enough and often enough, and trade enter and exit accordingly, so to make enough pips profit overall, all while limiting risk using an appropriate stop loss.

It is easy to understand the price movements of your investments with the help of a candlestick chart. High is the highest price attained during the candle being formed. Whereas, low is the lowest price achieved when the candle was formed.

When the real body of the candle is filled , it shows that the closing price was lower than the opening price. Alternatively, when the real body is empty from inside, it represents a closing price higher than the opening price.

Makes me wonder what is your P/L on this and what SL you start with when you place a trade. What is your preferred (trading) TF?

P/L is profit/loss
SL is stop loss
TF is timeframe

Well done for not using indicators. That’s massive step forward. (No sarcasm in last two sentences. I meant it.)