Candlesticks and Chart patterns

I guess the next thing is to wait or go get ready your pending orders, that is the buy and sell stops…
Follow me on Twitter @JohnAdoga6 for more
But what’s your opinion?

Yeah. :confused: I think it’s safer to wait for now. :open_mouth: NZD has been kinda hard to predict lately. :thinking:The trends don’t seem to last as long as they used to? Do you just trade NZDJPY? Or do you also look at other NZD pairs?

1 Like

Nice short (again) if this breaks down (again).

1 Like

ria, I agree with you, waiting isn’t a bad idea. I haven’t really traded NZD pairs, I just randomly pick markets and analysis them, looking for pairs with high precision…

If it breaks down, your pending orders should be waiting to catch in on the pips early… If you didn’t set pending orders, you’ll have to wait till it breaks, and then get in on the trade

Isn’t the pattern lower? There’s clearly a difference with the barriers along the way…

The pattern is called a descending triangle, it’s normally a bearish call, after the breakout. what’s the difference with the barriers?

On the monthly this just passed down through a 69.00 support level, so I’m short for the long term.

But as you pointed out, on the daily it could go either way.

1 Like

Overall bearish for this one! But like ya’ll said, I’ll prolly wait too.

1 Like

Exactly…:+1::ok_hand:

Guys remember?