Carry trade question

What makes more money, the system or the network of people??

You have posted 3 notes on this site and all of them are trying to “market” this “System”

Be warned… would you trust a piece of software to tell you how many lots to buy and to add to loosing positions… remember software is only as accurate as the developer who designs it.

dailyforexpick - STOP POSTING THIS CR*P

Huh bluecsi has that kind of software??
So its true that bluecsi.com is mlm then?

Amway for Forex…

The software does exist but is extreamly risky… no stops, add to loosing positions. They pitch earning high levels of interest. But you need at least 10k in your account to withstand the draw-downs. The interest gained would not cover the draw downs enough.

The business model that they have created is a typical MLM model. you have a network of peeps those peeps have networks of peeps and you end up not having to do anything but collect your big fat cheques? I don’t think so…

Maybe I’m just not a good salesman (I’ve never liked selling something that someone doesn’t need) but I just think the people that get into MLM are suckers and those who create the “Business” are crooks.

But that’s just my opinion, I’m just annoyed that this site allows people to pitch sites like this or others.

Happy trading!!

hahha I have no personal issue with MLM but it doesnt sound right when you can’t have a stop-loss order

There is only one thing that makes money. That is money management!!!

I have said it many times it does not matter what system you use it all depends on MONEY MANAGEMENT!

I understand; I was just poking fun of how someone was trying to sell MLM on babypips.

I think I understand what you mean, but as a statement of fact this is completely wrong. If you’re system is a loser the best money management scheme in the world isn’t going to see you make any money in the long-term. You’ll just lose it more slowly.

But that’s where Tess’s point comes in. Good money management could keep you in the game long enough to find a system that does make money.:slight_smile: