Chart, Trader and The Market

Hi Pip Suckers,
Just suck some pips from Gold and GBPJPY and I want to share my taste of the Market.

Just like any other trader who is eager to take as much pips from everyday market. I did my analysis which pretty ( talking of highly profitable one) but to my utmost surprise I didn’t take position on that currency and as predicted it went smoothly and hit the target.

That wasn’t to bore you but this has been happening continuously and I’m beginning to feel weird about myself.

Now, do you also experience that often or always? How do you get over it.

Thanks
Eager2pips.

Why u dont take thats position though?

We cant always winning in our trade, loss is part of trading too,

How i am overcame it?make loss not become burden to much,
In my case i make trade 1:3 RR, so i dont hestitade in taken new trade,
Maybe trade small position and building some confidence

I took lessons with Uri Geller.
He tought me to trigger trades just by thinking on them… :rofl:

1 Like

This happens to all traders. You need to figure out why you don’t take trades when your analysis suggests an entry. Is it fear? Is it that you’re not confident of your analysis? Figure out what holds you back from taking trades and then look to overcome that.

If it is fear then take very small positions to begin with. That way if you lose the trade you haven’t lost much. If you win the trade then it boosts your confidence for the next trade.

If it is a lack of confidence in your analysis then look to see how you might improve it. Do some automated or manual backtesting and forward testing. But, be careful of trying to overfit. You are going to lose some trades so don’t expect that your analysis will always point you to profitable trades 100% of the time.