Charting Software Suggestion

Hello, I am in elementary school in the School of Pipsology. The lessons are suggesting that I try out some moving average indicators on a chart or two. Would you please suggest where I could find some free charting software to try? Thanks!

I would suggest https://www.tradingview.com/ I have used just about everything out there and nothing even comes close. Most software is feature filled but looks like 1990’s vintage garbage and others are streamlined and beautiful but simply bare bones. This website happens to have the best of both worlds and is free.

I know you will be only doing some simple charting in the beginning but as you get more experienced you will want to test other indicators and this software will set you up good for the future.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch krugman25! Tried it out some today and will keep coming back to try it out as time goes on.

1 Like

how about opening a demo account on a trading platform and practice with real market conditions and real broker software. My favorite so far has been trader’s Way