Charts

Hour Chart USD/CHF

Daily price objective meet on GBP/USD. This chart shows what I believe to be channels. Now this could be wrong but thus far the R/Line is getting rejected.

Price has penetrated Bull line thus looking only for long trades at this time…

Reload 30 min chart… Price getting extended for longs… Thick lines R…

I see a possible S/H/S formation forming on this Daily chart EUR/CHF. Watch to see if it stalls at the 78.6 fib line. A test over recent highs would cancel this possible bearish set up. Should this chart reverse I have pattern target around 1.6241. I like to see the right shoulder higher then the left in this pattern. Current price action is bullish at this time. Like anything price is king and so we shall see what happens here.

Price triggers long tonight off the open.

So why do I like charts so much? Well they don’t lie, people do. So in closing be careful who you listen to about tips and tricks. Most will view the charts in shades of grey as it is not a clear cut thing. I love lines and zero indicators. Well I’m not sure if the fib grid is an indicator or not. Lines or support and resistance do not need to move only horizontally.

This forum is a very nice place to read a lot of ideas and educational things. Thanks you for allowing me to post some of my wild charts…

Best trading!

Airborne-All-The-Way!!