Cheap and reliable VPS?

Here you can find a list with forex providers and their rating.

Keep in mind that sometimes competitors write negative things about others.

UPS for critical devices or a laptop with 3g dongle for fallover protection. It would obviously depend on how long your power drops out for?

1 Like

I thing that is more secure and cheaper to use services of Forex VPS provider instead to use laptop + UPS + 3g backup dongle, because for laptop you have to pay more than for service of forex vps provide.

UPS device also cost money.

3g dongle cost money.

for fast and reliable 3g internet connection you must to pay very big money. Often only the tax for 3g internet cost more than the price of one forex vps server.

Also switching between the main Internet and 3G internet can be more than 30-40 seconds.

Time for which you can lose a lot of money.

Think your scheme is very expensive, though relatively reliable.

1 Like

Hi all

How are people testing the latency from VPS to Mt4 server?

When I go create new account (demo) -> then it give me a ping test of the serversā€¦
Is that accurate to go by?

ALL my MT4s on various accounts from UCVhost VPS are about 200-400ms which I think is quite bad to run EAs?

Anyone confirm I am right / wrong?

This is a screenshot from my VPS to Thinkforexā€¦
also tried Pepperstone and Ibfx AUā€¦ all over 200msā€¦

I have now used the following VPS with Thinkforex, IBFX AU and Pepperstone

• UCVHost - Horrible pings to all, but the fastest Remote desktop interface? (go figure)
  • ForexVPS
  • VPSLand
  • Blackbox VPS

The last 3 are all about the same in terms of link speed, but prices are quite differentā€¦

Im not convince you will get any more benefit from choosing one over the nextā€¦
Even UCVhost, despite ping times being bad still have similar EA performance (MD, MDP and ForexGrowthbot)

Anyone have some different experience?

Try ultrahosting (us based) or web24 (australia based). We are using web24. It is super cheap and seems pretty good. A$130 for the first year of what has been so fat a v reliable platform.

FXMALL-what do you think of your tradersway broker?

i donā€™t trust most vps providers

I deal with jaguer.com and check this link you find more companies forex-vps.blogspot.com

can anyone say that what is cheap vps and reliable vps.I cuoldnā€™t get the difference.

I was runing on ultrahosting for almost 1 year and 3 months. They are very reliable, but 7 months ago I have found vpsforexhosting.com, bought FX1 plan, and runing 6 MT4 platforms easily. Iā€™m now runing 2 VPSā€™es with them, and 2 with ultrahosting. Both works well.

hello everybody
i am new to use vps so please help meā€¦i would like to know how to connect vps server to me mt4 terminal ā€¦suppose i have exness broker account then how to connect my vps to my exness account terminal.
i will be very happy if anyone reply me please.

Hi asif,

A VPS is just a virtual machine ( like your PC, only you login via the Net, usually via Remote Desktop ).

Then inside your virtual PC, you install your brokerā€™s MT4 & login to it ( just like you do on your PC )

And voila, youā€™re good to go :slight_smile:

Cheers

thanks dudest

can you tell me which vps is cheap and fast and allow to use any type of robot.

is there anyone tell me what does it mean " Master broker to give signals to slave broker, and Slave broker running with the signal from master broker"

thanks

please help me somebody

Hallo Asif,

You can get good reviews here: Forex VPS Services

Cheers

Hi guys,
New to this ā€¦ But ran a laptop with a Telstra dongle with a prepaid data SIM Card at home as a backup to power going out
( also I work at sea and internet can sometimes let me down out here )
10 days into my 4week trip and my prepaid is almost dead I see.
SO a VPS is 4times cheaper than Australian Telstra according to my research !!
Will be getting a VPS soon.

Pls Tell me -
Is anyone using Exness free VPS ??
They say you canā€™t upload software to it -
But should be good for following a signal on MT4 and / or running an ea.

Anyone used it ???

Thanks,
J Mack

I gave Ultra hosting my C card details a week ago and havenā€™t heard anything from them.
I tried to contact them via their site and get an error message every time.

??? Anyone ???