Check me outšŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

Hello Guys The Names Veitniā€¦ I am a Time and Price trader.
You may know what that is, but I fall in the Category of Price action, pure price action, no indicators.

Iā€™ve been trading for a long while now, and I am here to give some of my experience to new traders and answer questions related to trading. If you find my Content educational. I would like to ask for your support.

What kind of ā€œsupportā€ are you asking for?

Do you realise that the site has its own educational content: 363 lessons on forex (plus quizzes and a separate course on crypto, too)? You can perhaps appreciate, in these circumstances, that recent members like myself tend to be rather wary of brand new, unknown members ā€œannouncingā€ their expertise and offering advice? Thereā€™s invariably some kind of promotional intention?

2 Likes

May I know how long that ā€˜a long whileā€™ is?

No worries Manā€¦ I am just giving out my Thought process and what Iā€™ve learnt over the times Iā€™ve spent in the market .

Even the most experience traders are still unprofitable.

Support in regards to Just view my content on this forum, if You learnt something from my experience itā€™ may be good for you. I am more on Psychology than just give out my Trading models.
Traders can learn from each other.

Iā€™ve been trading For 2.5 years, it may be small compared to you guysā€¦
however, that doesnā€™t mean I canā€™t share my experience and Thought process to traders on this forum.
If they want to view my Content or not, donā€™t really care just helping out those that take me serious and get different perspective.

No, no. Iā€™m really sorry if I didnā€™t speak clearly because that was not anything near what I meant. Itā€™s not about comparing yourself with others; itā€™s not even a logical approach because every person has their own different situations and conditions. Something you achieved in one year might take other people several years, and they still may not achieve it. That was just a question that crossed my mind. Iā€™m a fan of being humble :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, I think, trading about sharing experiencesā€¦ I meet many ego maniac on Twitter, so I just got of due to its toxicityā€¦
Just here to give my knowledge and perspective.

Iā€™m sure thatā€™s always welcome here, as long as people are honest about it. :wink: