Choosing the right broker

Aximtrade is a decent option, fast deposit and withdrawal and low spread on gold.

Anything specific you’re looking for? Assuming that low costs, good support, and quick withdrawals are kind of a given but anything more specific?

That’s usually a sign that the broker is not legit, especially when they keep asking for money to process your withdrawal. Run from such brokers else you will loose all you have, in fact after some other important factors on forexchief, their withdrawal process was the next thing I had to check.
And they have wide range of payment systems, with 0% commission, negative balance protection and egregation of client funds. It was a relief when it happened for real.

The first step to a successful forex trading career is choosing the right broker. If you’re wrong with this step, then the following steps will be difficult to proceed. So, make sure to choose a broker that offers low spreads and commission, fast trade execution speed, and withdrawals. It is one of the ways that I was able to choose a good broker like coinexx. Take your time, but make sure to find a decent broker.

Very good advise here, especially being careful with the selection. You can’t afford to make a mistake here. I was meticulous with this while choosing forexchief, it wasn’t just some decision based on impulse and they have met up well to the challenge.

While choosing the right broker for myself I look for three things:
Low commission
Quick withdrawal
Proper regulation
At the moment, fxview matches my criteria as their commission is $2 per rt, and the withdrawal has been good. plus regulated. :+1:

If you are new to Forex trading, my advice would be to learn the difference between scammer and real Forex brokers. There are dozens of fake websites luring newbies with astounding proposals and as a result, they end up deceived/robbed. Therefore, it is crucial to check whether the broker carries a license from trustworthy regulators and only then deposit your money there.

Personally, when selecting a forex broker, my criteria include opting for an ECN broker that provides low spreads and a diverse range of account types to choose from. Currently, my top three choices are IC Markets, PrimeCodex, and CMC Markets. You can open a demo account on them to try them out.