Chris Capre, Nial Fuller, etc - who is more trustworthy?

Hi,

I’m new here. I’m reading here and there looking for a good PA Course. I decide to enroll with one of the authors. I see some recommendations online but, at the same time, I see so many negative reviews for all of them. And now I’m not sure who is posting real feedback who is fake. Please help me to find a PA Course that is really professional.

Thanks

Nial Fuller cops an unjustified bashing here on BP and some other sites… Most of his demonstrated strategies are very solid and will be profitable if applied with discipline…

That’s the problem right there… discipline… most newbie traders (me included when I started) don’t follow demonstrated strategies to the letter… then when the system doesn’t generate wins or profits… everyone runs around shooting the messenger…

If I was a new trader… would I pay for education from Nial… NO… Not until I was comfortable that his strategies worked FOR ME…

He has published quite a number of FREE educational videos on Youtube and elsewhere on the Internet… Read them, understand them and trial (Move for move) them on a Demo and see how you go… If you feel his strategies are working for you… ONLY then purchase if you wish…

There is literally hundreds of Educational sites all over the Internet which the rules above can be applied to.

Everyone trades differently, so only pay for content or education if the freely offered ideas and systems work for you.

Thanks. I wanted to take a shortcut by buying a course. But I understand I need to be patient. I’ll start with Babypips resources and Nial free materials. Also in this forum in another post the guy wanted to start real with $100 after 3 month of not real account. Maybe I should start with real $100 while reading? I’m thinking that will give me more real feeling and will teach me to control my emotions. Do you think it’s a good idea? I only have basic education from Shaw academy.

NO, start with the minimum amount allowable on your Demo… and treat all trades if they were for real… You’ll have plenty of time to lose real money once you have a better grasp of:

A. How the markets move and which pairs you are more comfortable with.

B. How your platform works and how to utilise it fully.

C. How to handle the emotional side of losing money… this game plays with you head.

Hope this will save you money in the long run… good luck.

4 Likes

I’d recommend starting with Adam H. Grimes’ 100% free course. It’s a fully fledged beginners course and covers everything you need. You’ll find it under his personal blog --> MarketLife. So many have ripped of that course and charged money for it. Adam is a great educator with a solid track record, but he can sometimes wander off… hehe :slight_smile:

Thanks Zaxxon. It feels like free resources are most trustworthy than paid ones.

Really it is; don’t go for any paid service! You may noticed, so many negative reviews on the paid services, that’s the reality.

Buddy; use the popular forums (by searching old threads on PA), Google & YouTube. I’m sure, you’ll get much better result than this kind of so called paid course.

The problem with youtube videos is that I will need to filter good and bad material which I can’t with my level on knowledge. Also material on youtube is not structured. I don’t feel comfortable asking you to search videos for me but if you know a channel that is good please share.

Thanks

Got it! You can try, Trading212, 2ndskiesforex. Hope this helps.

1 Like