Cigars

What are your favorites?
I’ve had a share from Cuba but find quality is in the craftsmanship not the origin. My favorites are 1) my father no. 1 or no. 2. 2) romeo y julietta. 3) oliva ( basically anything by them). You?

1. Gurkha cellar reserve 15 y.o 2. Montecristo No.2 3. M.U.W.A.T presidente but only when I feel like being Tony Soprano

Cohiba Ciglo #6. Also Montechristo Torpedo. Not much better for me.

I had some good cigars on a Key West vacation but unfortunately don’t remember what kind.

I lived in the keys for 4 years. I don’t remember much either. Don’t feel bad…

LOL had a good time there what I remember of it :smiley:

How was it living in the Keys btw?

I had a good time. If you like fishing, boating, relaxing and a laid back atmosphere you’ll love it. I was single back then, I do remember the decent looking women were a rarity. I moved to savannah after that and beautiful women were everywhere. Found my wife in savannah actually. Overall it was a great place to live. I spent my last year living there on big pine key and it’s a gem of the keys. Are you considering moving there?

Not yet. For right now I am living in Eastern Europe (Bulgaria) and working in film and media. I have been considering moving back to the U.S. in the next few years and Southern Florida/the Keys are looking really attractive. I have just about had my fill of bad weather in life at this point :slight_smile: And for my business, I travel a lot to go on shoots anyhow, so its not a big deal for me.

There were a lot of people from Russia in the keys. I knew a girl from Poland and I was hanging out with her for a year. She took me to “foreign” night parties at clubs. Mangos was a popular place for it. You won’t feel alone in key west.

Maduro 5 from Cohiba

Dude. Eastern Europe, they party till dawn… literally. It’s like the party scene was taken directly out of the films they watched from the late 80’s early 90’s and made it happen in real life. I have been to some CRAZY places yo.

Cohiba Ciglo! But when a friend offered me cigarettes a few times, I don’t know but I see that I’m quitting cigars and just smoke!

Quitting cigars? Say it ain’t so!

1. La Flor Dominicana Andalusian Bull. 2) Arturo Fluente Opus x. 3) Oliva.