Clich Here and help me pls

Guys i will give you 1 photo,you can say this is a pattern.

I want to find out how you see this chart,and want to ask you some guestions.
1-Why price went up?
2-What is this /2/ and why price didnt fall down from that point?
3-what is this?/3/ what is happening now?:yum::yum::rofl:

is this EURGBP?

With only 1 photo allowed I wouldn’t trade this or offer any opinion. Plus I only trade off D1, never using H4 and would never consider it without reference to D1 also.

As to your queries, I very rarely know why a particular pair has gone up or down or sideways because it wouldn’t affect my trade if I did.

Not trying to be awkward but I do think you’re barking up the wrong tree.

1 Like

This is usdcad :yum::yum:

does it matter how many photos u have/
does it really matter what time frame is/
i showed you one situation,and you said you very rarely know why one pair has gone up or down because it wouldnt affect my trade if i did-no disrespect,but if u dont know why price goes up or down then my oppinion is that you are doing wrong way:yum:

Well I hadn’t realised I was doing it wrong. I guess I’d better send the money back to the broker then…

1 Like

yup! I didn’t take this one though. I got in on EU and ECHF earlier this morning,made about $500, let’s get it! :muscle:t5::joy:

It took me a while but after getting your replies and then seeing this topic it looks like you’re looking for a particular answer or to sell something. A reason why price moved. But… we don’t need to know why the market moves. It doesnt matter, just that it does and we can make money. If you want to tell us then please go ahead but these cryptic messages are not going down well.

One could see this as (1) it went up because there is more buying then there is selling, an imbalance more to the buy side.

(2) and price didn’t fall down because it has created or found a level of support. " There are buyers here and stops…!

(3) What is happening now is the market has moved up again and still classed as in an uptrend (" 2 higher highs and 2 higher lows").

Hope that has helped

it created a nice triple top setup, which is a strong reversal pattern…my group mate took that sell earlier lol

so your suggesting its going down now then…?

it already made it’s bearish move, that was the move lol now it’s pushing back up,price is still in a range,that’s one of the reasons why I never took the trade

Well if your going to count every bar down as a bearish move then I suppose your right…!
it still has not made 2 lower lows or 2 lower highs yet so is still considered as bullish.

1 Like

yea you’re right, it’s still in a bullish trend,waiting to see the break out of the range

Rickster99 i am not trying to seel anything. I just wanted to see how majority see this particular price action on this chart.I can explain the way i see it
1-price went up because majority believed in retracement,so they went sell
2. At this point price stopped because there is suport zone,the same thing we can see on lower time frame M5 M1
3. When i see price up and now for several times,for me its just the position of market maker,and price goes up and down because he have huge volume he cant seel it ,or buy it from majority from first time. If he wants to sell he cant find so many buyers to sell them all of his volume thats why he does it from 2 to 3 times ,when he move price top majority buy,he sell them,and this process will be there untill he makes all his volume. In the end of course price goes against majority. Thas how i see it. Hope you get the main idea from this message.

get rid of your RSI you don’t need it and never will…

Some might see where price is now as a sweet spot, Others may be more conservative.

Bit late in the Day now though for me

Here is the Daily Volatility over the past 10 weeks on this pair,

USDcadVOlatility

So if your Day Trading it Don’t expect more than 60 Pips…!

Compare that with this pair…

GBPnzdVOLitility

:sunglasses: ….

Guys i found a new trading pattern!

It has always worked so far! I tested it once, so it has a sucess rate of 100%!!

I call it the plummet BEE of DOOM