Climate change is a complete hoax

Here in the UK we are having an election - which may bring resolution, or may be the start of something real and very big ! - a third and probably the most likely opton that it simply confirms to us plebs that we are totally disregarded by the “Elite”

However, in the course of the “Polls” Radio 4 (BBC) reported today on one of their propaganda programmes, on a New Poll which said that 40% of the Electorate would be voting according to their stance on BREXIT - and 4% - Yes FOUR percent, would be voting on "Environmental issues - including ‘Climate change’ "

However in true Postmeodernist style, the presenter was completely unfazed and said “Well 4% can be quite influential” - and went glibly on to the “Discussion panel” of Thermaggedonists they had assembled for this ‘Rational’ - “Discussion” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Greta Thunberg Marooned in America !

You absolutely HAVE to LOVE This !

.PS - WAtch it to the End !
1 Like

More GARBAGE “Statistics” - Reported as “fact” by mainstream Media !

Remember the “97% of Scientists agree” - junk statistic which turns ut to be 0.3% when the figures are fact-checked ?

Well here’s another - 11,000 responents to an on-line poll are reported as shown below - including a "Professor Mickey Mouse " - I wonder if he is related to the infamous “Mickey Mann” of Al Gore’s “Hockey stick” delusional film ?

so bad that such topics still exist. considering it as a hoax is disgusting 'cause of tons of evidence. yeap, climate changes on its own but we do contribute to it.

Quote from the video at introductory - in order to set the tone “let’s check the authors, one of the 5 is a climate scientist, they include an expert on wolves”:

William J. Ripple - William J. Ripple - Wikipedia (lead author and wolf expert)

The project’s lead author, ecologist Bill Ripple, collected signatures through the Oregon State University website, where a dedicated page urged scientists to add their names to the list. (globalnews.ca)

Thing is that it appears not only Mr Mouse but 33 other pranksters joined. Prof Ripple removed the 34 and allowed some other names yesterday, so the number is now 11,224 with add-ons closed.

This is how propaganda news gets it message across, first belittle the messenger (lead author) - then look for holes in the message (mouse).

Tell this stuff to the Polar Bear who hunts on the Artic ice - except there is no ice.

Or even the residents who live close to the river Don which just set a new height record.

Welcome in to the forum, I am honoured that your first post as a member appears in this thread.

This post however is similar to the typical response from the “thermageddonists” elsewhere in the thread.

Throughout this thread those of us who are convinced that the supposed threat from CO2 is simply a scare story which generates huge revenues for a great many vested interests have posted much actual evidence in support of our stance, whereas the typical response of those who have an intellectual laziness is simply to state that we are “disgusting” for stating our considered and evidenced opinions.

The general statement that “tons of evidence” exists is usual, but none is ever presented - That is the main difference nbetween the two sides of this particular discussion.

Nobody disputes that climate changes on it’s own (Well SOME do !) - Nobody disputes that we generate CO2, which is essential to All forms of life and relatively recently came close to getting to such low levels in the atmosphere that life on Earth was getting close to extinction !

I suggest you read this post and watch Dr Patrick Moore;'s video, which is one of , if not THE most informative pieces of evidence EVER produced to my knowledge. (Dr Moore was a founder member of Greenpeace - who resigned when Greenpeace lost it’s way and became Politically motivated - he explains his credentials in the video )

[NOTE - His evidence has been presented to various knowledgeable meetings and posted as a serious documentary argument. He has invited ANYONE to challenge his findings ! - to date (to the best of my knowledge) NOBODY ever has done so ! ]

Past levels of CO2 in the atmosphere have been MUCH higher and levels of 2,000 - 4,000 ppm heve been the norm in the past, whilst life in all it’s forms has thrived under these conditions.

Ice Ages were also produced in their normal cyclical patterns and frequencies and at the same intensities during these times of massive “greenhouse gas” concentrations ! Why so ? one wonders ?

CO2 is still at “starvation level” for plants and elsewhere we know from Laboratory experiments that whilst it IS indeed a greenhouse gas (Regulary introduced deliberately into greenhouses to promote plant growth which it does hugely effectively) - It’s effect as a “warming” type gas is Logarithmic and a DOUBLING of CO2 is required to increase the temperature by between 0.8 - 1.5 degrees !

Apparently even Svante Arrhenius (the originator of the ‘CO2 hypothesis’ in the nineteenth century) knew this, so why it is not factored in to these spurious Climate models they are using nowadays can only be a matter for speculation !

Is this correct?

I think so - If not he was in at the very early stages and is shown on board the RIBs sabotaging the whale hunters - He tells all in that video - including the lovely place he was born and brought up at ! :sunglasses:

Watch it mate - it’s a superb vid full of real sense.

[Edit - to avoid confusion this is Not thePatrick Moore known in the uk as a TV star-gazer ! ]

He came later to the table:

He applied to join the ship, his focus was anti nuclear energy - in truth most of our generation was the same;

Also, like Moore, I have come to realize that nuclear created electricity is actually the cleanest way forward - only difference is I don’t get paid by those guys :slight_smile:

Edit: aha - the star gazer was a way more interesting guy

Now THAT is something I can agree with you on - despite it being one of the absolute “No-no’s” of the Thermageddonists !

I wonder why ? :wink:

The implication being that he was paid to lie by the nuclear industry ?

Not really sure about those guys, all I know is that if Nuclear is properly controlled it is clean -well it’s the best that nature has to offer right now.

The word ‘Nuclear’ does not sit well with environmentalist, which is understandable and know this - Sellafield has a pipe that emits waste - that pipe points towards my home, and I have personally experienced of what is generally attributed to that industry - nonetheless if properly controlled it is the the only way forward.

All that is the past, the NHS took care of that - so def not for sale :slight_smile:

Nah, he is just paid by them - it’s just the way it is, no big deal.

Always test a man/woman by his word - there was a trader on here some years ago whom i took at his word - “I will never charge” - then he charged, when he did his word became worthless.

It’s not a big deal, just a test of his word:

My bad - the Video is perfectly clear that he applied to join a “Little band of activists meeting in a basement” - and they went on to disrupt the US and French Nuclear tests before going on the “Whale rescues”

As I said he issued an open challenge to anyone in the world to challenge any of his assertions within his comprehensive documentary and NOBODY has had the ability to do so !

Quote from Bear Grylls tonight - “Last year in the UK over 80 People died through falling into rivers”

How is that linked to anything in this thread ?

Certainly NOT linked to the person whom you are defaming by association here

Patrick’s word: “You can drink a whole quart of it and it won’t hurt you”.

Interviewer: You want to drink some?.We have some here.

Patrick: “I’d be happy to … I know it wouldn’t hurt me”.

When pushed Patrick states: “It’s not dangerous to humans”.

“So you are ready to drink a glass?”

Patrick declined by answering “I’m not an idiot”.

Between 29 July and 3 August 2019, Greenland’s ice had its greatest ever summer melt.
A report from the US National Snow and Ice Data Center:

…the melting on the ice sheet surface amounted to …about 90%" of its mass.

Melt runoff was estimated at 55 billion tons during the interval, or about 40 billion tons more than the 1981 to 2010 average for the same period

I’m out of this thread so no more replies.

I still see no credible challenge to Dr Moore’s documentary and whilst he was alive - Nobody came forward to debate him about his statements.

In fact that is typical of the Thermageddonists - They will NOT DEBATE - whether it be to talk to Dr Moore or any number of others, or in the cases of Al Gore et al - to defend their own “narratives”. !

All they’re interested in is hiding contra evidence and stifling debate through nefarious means !

Even on this thread we get no discussion as such - just impunements of credibility of the messengers - as though that in some way made the facts less factual !

And we get people shouting that “We shouldn’t even be discussing this !” - Well I’m sorry. To discuss climate change in NOT BLASPHEMY ! - Although you’d think it was by the attitudes of many !

As to the several references to some rivers flooding - We have a boat and use it on a local river. the water is between 2 and 3 feet deep and weed reaches to the surface in many parts. When I was a lad that same stretch of River was great for fishing and the water was a full rod length deep ( That was 13 feet) so the bottom is now 10 feet higher than it was - to cope with a historically average level of storm water, the top therefore has to rise also and it regularly floods the flat land at the sides of the River. These flat lands by the way are known as “FLOOD PLAINS” because they were formed in the days before dredging was practicable, by er - “Flood Water” ! :rofl:

Taking a look then at that BBC link in Yorkshire and Lincolnshire which @peterma has referenced a couple of times - That BBC report he posted is specific - and I quote ;

"…Empty coffins were seen floating inside the workshop of a flooded funeral parlour in the village.
Image caption Farmer Robert Robinson called for the River Don to be dredged

Tractors and boats have been used to get around the village, with many roads in the area under floodwater.

Military helicopters have been used to help boost flood defences in the area.
Image copyright RAF Odiham/MoD/Crown Copyright
Image caption The Environment Agency called in an RAF Chinook late on Sunday to move 40 tonnes of aggregate from a quarry to bolster drainage channels east of Bentley

Farmer Robert Robinson said: "My whole farm is just covered in water. We’ve animals that are suffering because of the water and we can’t get in and out without tractors.

"We desperately need the River Don to be dredged and cleaned out - it’s there to transport water and it’s not doing its job properly."
‘No room for more water’

Stephen Gilleard, another farmer from the village, said: "You learn to live with nature and, as a farmer, you deal with things but you can’t deal with this.

“There’s a lot of volume of water here to move, we’ve still not got no pumps in place starting to get rid of any of it, it’s a bad forecast for Thursday, more rain to come, and, unless we move some of this water, there’s no room for any more.”

Adrian Gill, a flood manager with the Environment Agency, said it did not currently dredge the River Don “because we don’t think that’s the right thing to do” but the situation could be reviewed in the future…"

This whole Thermgeddon scare is caused simply by people being too lazy to look for explanations and too prepared to be fooled by Groupthink and the propaganda of certain vested interest groups of AntiCapitalists !

There is certainly no reason to believe that history will look back on this time witgh anything but wonder that in teh 21st Century, people were just as gullible and superstitious as when we were burning people at the stake for being witches !

It’s beyond debate.

David Bellamy came on Irish TV in Jan 2009, he said that Climate Change was a hoax and that Ireland would experience even colder winters in the next 10 years.

I thought there was a truth in what he had to say mainly because the BBC dropped him and secondly because the following year we did indeed experience a harsh winter.

Many local entrepreneurs stocked bags of road salt in 2011 expecting to make a killing - those bags were eventually dumped.

For me the clincher was watching the Siberian entrepreneurs hunting for Wooly Mammoth Tusks in the melting Perma-Frost.

I see this week that Greenland’s main airport - Kangerlussuaq Airport is giving up civilian traffic - they are heading North - the permafrost melt is creating a few problems for the runway.

Anyways I’m not sure what a Thermageddonist is, but I do know what I am - a realist, I have found often that what is real deserves more than just debate, it needs action.