Closing losing trades early

Best choice is to come with proper stop loss while trader is going to open position . He needs to analyze well before trading then use minimum risk in trading these things will definitely help him from suffering a great loss. Regularly close losing trades will not a right way because in this way you will face consistent loss , He can wait proper time may be market come to his side.

i also have the same problem on my 3 years of journey i close out my trades early thinking that will hit my SL and it turned to be profitable this is probably one of the greatest sin in trading “The fear of losing money” The best solution for that is to throw away that bad habit and just let the market take you out bcoz every losing trade is an opportunity to make it better next time so take screenshots of your winning and losing trades for review and improvement.

Hi I am new to this so are you saying that if a trade is losing profit and making a loss you would open the opposite of the first trade eg if first trade was a buy trade you would open a sell trade? Then close the loosing trade once the 2nd trade makes profit?