• Algo
  • Atom
  • Dash
  • One
  • Matci
  • Ont
  • DCR
  • Waves

If you’ve followed Coinbase listings in the past, they’ve usually resulted in a “Coinbase bounce” of prices moving higher, at least in the short term.

Anybody own any of the 8? I’m familiar with the top 4, and think Dash has some potential as a BTC variant.

Have a listen of a recent interview with the CEO of Dash Core Group, the largest group that develops and supports Dash.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4281502-executive-interview-series-ryan-taylor-dash-core-group-ceo

1 Like

Hope they will include Cardano (ADA), but would be very surprised if they did before the Shelley upgrade is fully operational, which should never happen before the end of the year (2019).

Why do Coinbase listings usually project prices so high? Their volume is not even outstanding. It is good, but nothing out of this world…

This is a great question. FOMO. Trade the news. All speculation.

1 Like

No doubt this wild west is very strange and has its own rules.

I actually use Kraken quite a lot and consider it an excellent exchange, if not the best one currently available.

I remember Kraken listing Tezos about 1 year ago, when its price was still very low (way below USD 40 cents), and you would have expected the price to shoot quite a bit because of the listing. It did shoot a little bit, but not much. It only went up significantly almost 6 months later.

Because of these kind of highly irrational reactions I have learned not to try and make sense of it, but rather always be prepared for the totally unexpected.

Kraken also bought cryptowat.ch, a charting tool/app/service. Excellent pricing data, alerts, etc. even before the acquisition. I believe that if you are a current Kraken customer, log in, then head over to cryptowat.ch and you can trade right from the service. I do believe there is a paid version still.

1 Like

Dash has a very strong development community that will keep the crypto going strong - its a great addition to Coinbase.

1 Like

I’ve been following Dash for the last year. Also a bumpy ride. Down over 30% for the last year, much like Zcash and Monero.

yepp there is

DASH up 156% in the last 30 days. That’s crypto currencies right there. Wow.

Sure hope to see that 100+% increase in BTC this year. :pray:

Time will tell. I feel both hopeful and sceptical at the same time. On one hand there’s the halving, which should cause a rally, on the other hand with bitcoin you never know.

Well, to be honest this is what I heard a lot of times, time will tell, I wish I could have the information now

Coinbase shares, the largest publicly listed crypto exchange in the U.S., fell as much as 5% immediately after a Super Bowl ad caused the app to briefly crash over the weekend.
It baffling that they weren’t ready for the onslaught.

I’m not sure what website can handle 20m hits in the span of a minute. But I think it was well worth the ad buy.

And don’t forget to enter the content to win $1 million. Even if you already have an account, entering is free!

1 Like

That’s a good point.
Frankly, it also illustrates how popular cryptos have become.

Looking forward to the addition of Dash, not sure if I’ll invest in any of the others just yet.