Commissions? is your broker charging you?

Hi, i have been with Coinexx for a few months now and the main reason for my loyalty towrds them is their relatively low commissions - $2per round turn for forex, for cyptos $2 per 100k turn and for indices $0.2 per standard lot turn. #recommended

1 Like

oh great i will check them out

With spread

XTB France

1 Like

No Iā€™m not saying that but I did go through your profile and you mention them quite a lot. :thinking:

I like my broker too (as many others here I would presume) but I donā€™t like them enough to be spouting their name every other reply. Iā€™m seeing a bunch of other no profle pic users here too doing the same thing youā€™re doing (also for the same broker), a little fishy if you ask me. Iā€™ve been around here long enough to ask about such ā€œinterestingā€ behaviors.

what i did not really understand that

with the broker xtb you dont have commission , they have remuneration only from spread. this is valid for forex, commodities, indexes , stocks

there is a little exception for stock , you have 0% commission only if you invest less than 100 000euros per month

1 Like

Oh, that niceā€¦ let me go through their portal once.

What this means is that they donā€™t charge commission separately but they are a part of spreads, meaning they are included in the spread cost. So you wonā€™t find very tight spreads there, but you wonā€™t be paying any commission per trade.

1 Like

Thatā€™s true for their standard accounts, pro accounts work differently.

1 Like

I will surely look into their website and do some research and read customer reviews

what is the difference here though?

On standard accounts minimum spread you will get is 0.9 pips, pro accounts can get lower but I think thereā€™s some charge involved.

CedarFX have Zero commissions. Spread is very good too. Offshore(unregulated) but worth checking out.

It is difficult for me to get my head around this and thatā€™s why I prefer brokers that keep commission out of spreads, case in point: fxview, and even xm.

Commissions are indeed low with fxview, $2 seems good if spreads are really low. I will try their demo.

Yes you can, but if you want to even try the real deal you can easily because the minimum balance required is only euro 5 with them. So just make a small transaction and see.

ok will surely check them out

My broker (COINEXX) charges me $2 per round turn for cryptos, $2 per 100k turn and for indices $0.2 per standard lot turn. You should give it a check

1 Like

Every broker has different charges on the basis of the services they are offering. I use different brokers and different types of strategies to make profitable trades based on my market analysis. All of them charge differently. But I make sure to use only those brokers that have a transparent fee structure.

can you share the link and are they regulated?