Common mistakes in trading

The common mistake that we do is that we know the same reason of mistaking but we are averse to working on it.

trades that have been executed by analysis and thinking and planning. Not the trades that were executed by trusting a simple hunch or guess or a signal provided by an absolute dumb influencer on the internet.

The fatal mistake is not demo-trading a strategy to prove you can manage it with consistent profitability.

1 Like

Oh, ok. Now i GET it. I truly agree with that. If trades aren’t grounded in thoughtful analysis, they aren’t truly trades; they’re simply gambles.

Thank you for the explanation buddy.

Maybe he tried to say that a trader who doesn’t want to recover his mistakes.

1 Like

Yeah you’re right, I get it now. and he’s right…

I think repeating a same mistake again and again can be giant mistake and I do it frequently.

1 Like

I really believe in these typical errors, particularly when they are recognized and repeated.

A lot of people struggle with the same thing. Any idea or suggestion on how to avoid it?

I totally agree. we should learn from our mistakes, so not try them again. It’s a bit cruel but if you do the same mistake over and over, it’s because you haven’t learned your lesson,

Thank you so much, Professor! You’re seriously the nicest and most helpful person ever! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you bc very much :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like