Complete Currency Dynamics

Good morning.
Wednesday’s start.
Yearly table.

• JPY (purple) most bid that session +2.31%.
  • AUD (red) most sold that session -5.66%.
  • Negative flow -3.76%.

I don’t know if you realized this, but there are only 3 negative running currencies. The rest are positive. That must be factored in regards to the aggregate flow.

Monthly table.

That’s the risk-off pair, right there. So yes, the changes are continuing to take shape. But wow…that was a big chunk out of the Aussie, for one session. Well, you know what they say, when it rains it pours. And it’s pouring right now.

Alright. See ya in a few.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (494.4 KB)

1 Like

Good morning.
Wednesday’s standings at London’s lunch time.
Yearly table.

• CHF (pink) most bid that session +1.29%.
  • NZD (dark red) most sold that session -.78%.
  • A bit of negative flow -.14%.

Monthly table.

Well, looks like the Swiss (pink) joined in finally. That would be with big brother EUR (yellow), their partner. But also with big brothers USD (white) and JPY (purple). The safe haven boys.

Finally.

Anyway. I keep telling you, the sentiment is changing. The Comms are out. And the Majors are in. No bouncing back from the Comms yet. Look. The week is not over. And so far this is telling me that it’s a stronger bit of change. Who knows, maybe before the week is over we will see some kind of retracement. Just be aware of that, that’s all.

Alright.
Talking is over now.
Let’s get some work done today.
Make it count.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (506.2 KB)

1 Like

Good evening.
Here’s Wednesday’s totals.
Yearly table.

• USD (white) most bid that session +2.31%.
  • EUR (yellow) most sold that session -1.59%.
  • Positive flow 1.24%.
  • USD most bid currency today +4.09%.
  • AUD (red) most sold currency today -6.14%.

Things are moving now. Let’s check the monthly table.

Wow. That was a quick change, huh? US top dog.

Alright. I’m out of time here.
BTW…don’t even check my excel sheet. Unless you want some info on the AUD/JPY pair. (bottom left side)

See ya in the morning.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (534.2 KB)

1 Like

Good morning.
It’s Thursday.
Yearly table.

• JPY (purple) most bid that session +1.14%.
  • USD (white) most sold that session -.56%.
  • Negative flow -.88%.

Monthly table.

Looks like the USD bit off too much last session. Did some retracement from it today. But the Yen took over the buying.

The market seems to be quiet so far today. Let’s see how the rest of the day goes.

See ya in a few.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (541.0 KB)

2 Likes

Good morning.
More Thursday.
Yearly table.

• JPY (purple) most bid that session +1.43%.
  • EUR (yellow) most sold that session -1.29%.
  • Negative flow -3.14%.

I need to show who was the second most bid currency that session. Take a guess…

• USD (white) +1.41%. That session.

Monthly table.

You know how I’m always (forever) saying we need more time to pass to see how things will turn out. Well, it’s been unraveling this week. That purple wants up there next to big brother. And well, big brother already got up there to the top. Right?

We are heading into the end of the month. Things are positioning differently now ( note how I’ve been telling you this lately ). If anyone knows something about football (American style). You should know that when the quarterback throws the ball to the receiver, he has to lead him. That ball, when it’s first let go, doesn’t look like it’s going to him. The receiver has to get to the spot where that ball is going to land. Right? So basically, my point is, things take shape beforehand. And when I think of the turn around the end of the month, it’s the same principle. It all shapes up beforehand, it gets clearer and clearer to when the time finally comes.

Well, all of this nonsense of watching the market unravel, gives us clues beforehand. It has to turn sometime, right?

Ok. Speaking of nonsense, I’m done.
See ya at the close.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (547.3 KB)

Good evening.
Thursday’s results.
Yearly table.

• NZD (dark red) most bid that session +2.95%.
  • USD (white) most sold that session -1.73%.
  • Negative flow -4.18%.
  • NZD most bid currency today +3.31%.
  • EUR (yellow) most sold currency today -2.17%.

Wow. Something must have really happened that session. Those 2 currencies did an about face (USD,NZD). Very interesting. What a turn of events. Well, looks like the NZD was the currency with the most attention. Got bought up.

Monthly table.

Now isn’t that interesting. Look where those 2 are there on the monthly running %'s. Top and bottom.

Well, all I know is that it’s pretty darn close to the end of the month. Anything can happen. I bet tomorrow will be interesting. Be very careful. Traders might settle some bets before the week finishes out. And I know that there will be 2 more days till the end of the month, but, you never know. They just might want to take the rest of the month off and start fresh Wednesday. Who knows. Just beware.

Alright.
Btw…I wanted to show you something. I have my eye on one pair. AUD/JPY. I made up many charts about it. I’ll just show you one of them.

All I did was plot their monthly running %'s. But, I do have many other similar charts concerning that pair.

Do not even think that I am going to do that with the other pairs. Way too much work. That’ll be a fee in someone wants that. In any case, don’t be afraid to go to my excel sheet. All of them is located at the bottom left corner of everything.

Alright. Have a good night.
See ya in the morning.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (561.7 KB)

1 Like

Good morning.
It’s Friday.
Yearly table.

• NZD (dark red) most bid that session +1.83%.
  • JPY (purple) most sold that session -1.21%.
  • Negative flow -.46%.

Monthly table.

The NZD is still on the bid. That’ll be 2 sessions in a row.

I would have to say that it’s more of a risk-on sentiment than anything. We haven’t had any of that this week so far. And now that it’s Friday, sure, it’s warrented. It’s the bounce that I was looking for all week. Finally showed up.

Alright. Let’s get on with this day.
See ya in a few.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (562.8 KB)

1 Like

Good morning.
Little more Friday market.
Yearly table.

• AUD (red) most bid that session +1.04%.
  • CHF (pink) most sold that session -1.02%.
  • Positive flow 1.78%.

Monthly table.

The Comm brothers taking turns today. Definitely risk-on buying so far.

This all is to be expected. Just compare their relationships to one another from the beginning of the week. We’ll just have to see if the USD (white) keeps the top spot. That’ll be interesting. If they do, then that will tell me, for sure, that the changes will stay this way. Broad market sentiment.

Also, we need to keep our eye on the JPY (purple). As was noted in another thread, some possible very big moves could happen, from now till the next 2 weeks. And the way I see it…it’s pointing for them to become strong(er). Just look at what’s been happening. Mind you, the relationship between them and the USD is something to remember. I’ve been explaining that a whole lot lately.

In any case, I absolutely will not be surprised to see something like what happened at the beginning of the year. And guess what…the numbers were already pointing for them to show strength back then. It just let loose. Well, seems like the same thing going on now.

Let’s just see what happens.
Be careful!
See ya at the close.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (564.6 KB)

Good evening.
That’s a week. Let’s see it.
Yearly table.

• CHF (pink) most bid that session +.82%.
  • USD (white) most sold that session -.96%.
  • Negative flow -1.62%.
  • NZD (dark red) most bid currency today +2.84%.
  • JPY (purple) most sold currency today -1.60%.

Also need to note that the USD ended the day at -1.54%.

Monthly table.

Well, how about we look at the week as a whole. That’s end of day last Friday and today’s end.
2019-04-26_1742

• GBP (blue) -.23%.
  • AUD (red) -7.58%.
  • CAD (brown) -.48%.
  • USD (white) +4.12%.
  • NZD (dark red) +.46%.
  • EUR (yellow) -1.64%.
  • JPY (purple) +5.53%.
  • CHF (pink) -.18%.

So, let’s put this in order.

• JPY +5.53%
  • USD +4.12%
  • NZD +.46%
  • CHF -.18%
  • GBP -.23%
  • CAD -.48%
  • EUR -1.64%
  • AUD -7.58%

It’s good to keep the perspective. Sure, the Dollar tanked today. Even though it showed a very good print for the GDP. But, you have to remember that it was all probably priced in earlier in the week. The run up. Right?

Well, we got 2 more days in the month. Should be interesting.

Alright. All I know is that it’s the weekend.
Make it a good one!
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (564.6 KB)

2 Likes

Good morning.
It’s Monday.
Yearly table.

• AUD (red) most bid that session +1.47%.
  • JPY (purple) most sold that session -1.60%.
  • Positive flow 3.68%.

That’s our risk-on pair. And that’s what we got, from the open. Mostly risk assets buying. Except for the CAD (brown).

Monthly table.

We got today and tomorrow. Then we turn another page. Let’s see how it plays out.

See ya in a few.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (580.9 KB)

Good morning.
More Monday market.
Yearly table.

• USD (white) most bid that session +.63%.
  • AUD (red) most sold that session -.32%.
  • About even flow .02%.

Monthly table.

Well, those are some small numbers for a session. And we can see that it was a retracement from the open. AUD (red) tells that story. But, their still up for the day.

Let’s see how it ends today, right?

Alright. Make the most of it.
I’ll see ya at the close.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (580.0 KB)

1 Like

Good evening.
Monday’s results.
Yearly table.

• EUR (yellow) most bid that session +1.50%.
  • USD (white) most sold that session -.72%.
  • Negative flow -2.69%.
  • EUR most bid currency today +2.30%.
  • JPY (purple) most sold currency today -1.70%.

Monthly table.

EUR (yellow) sure does look to be climbing.
But wait…let’s look at this month. From last NFP.

That’s the daily totals. Well, their surely not in unknown territory. Been up to 9 some percent as you see. I think it’s more of a Dollar selling than anything. They just happen to be the next one in line.

Don’t forget about NFP is this Friday. So, between that and this Wednesday’s Rate decision meeting for the US, there’s gonna be some kind of ride. If I were you, I’d be careful. Watch the swings.

Things are getting pretty mixed up around here lately. Don’t even ask me who’s dominating. Right now…I kind of think the Comms might be making their last stand.

Look. I’m just waiting for the beginning of the month, and NFP to be over with. That should set the table for us.

Alright.
See ya in the morning.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (575.9 KB)

1 Like

Good morning.
Tuesday’s start.
Yearly table.

• JPY (purple) most bid that session +2.01%.
  • AUD (red) most sold that session -1.91%.
  • Negative flow -6.74%.

Monthly table.

Well, it’s the last day of the month. And it’s our risk-off pair. It’s the complete opposite of yesterday at this time. This time it’s higher. Just look at the %'s there.

Beware today. Somethings gonna happen.
See ya in a few.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (576.8 KB)

1 Like

Hey…
I’ll have these numbers in sorted out sometime this morning. This is going to be a Tuesday thing. Meeting at 8:15am.

Just delayed getting them out, that’s all.
See ya then.
Mike

Good morning.
Tuesday’s, US session, start results.
Yearly table.

• GBP (blue) most bid that session +2.57%.
  • USD (white) most sold that session -1.83%.
  • Positive flow 4.08%.

Monthly table.

Well, the market has been rolling. Why don’t I just take a pic of what it looks like at the moment.

2019-04-30_1026

The Pound is dominating today.

The AUD (red) is the most sold today.

I mean, you can make out all what’s going on with just that shot. Just look at what’s being sold off. The Comms are right?

The Dollar is after them. But, the Yen is fairing much better than the Dollar and the Swiss. And of course, it’s the EUR and GBP show so far today. Since the open of the day.

Alright.
Make it a good day today.
See ya at the end.
Btw…my excel site will be under construction. Got to set it up for the new month coming. Therefore, don’t, all at once, run to it. Got some work to do.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (689.3 KB)

Good evening.
Tuesday’s results. End of month also.
Yearly table.

• CAD (brown) most bid that session +2.59%.
  • JPY (purple) most sold that session -1.59%.
  • Positive flow 4.74%.
  • GBP (blue) most bid currency today +4.56%.
  • AUD (red) most sold currency today -2.43%.

Monthly table.

Well, that’s how it played out. The only real eye catcher is the Pound today, huh? They basically doubled up on the %'s. Interesting.

Alright. Don’t have time to talk.
I’ll see ya in the morning time.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (906.6 KB)

Good morning.
Wednesday’s start.
Yearly table.

• GBP (blue) most bid that session +1.03%.
  • NZD (dark red) most sold that session -2.95%.
  • Positive flow 6.88%.

Quarterly table.

And this is the monthly table.

2019-05-01_0328

Basically that’s what happened since the open.

Got lots of work to do on this. Cause of the extra contexts.
Alright.
See ya in a few.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (918.1 KB)

1 Like

Good morning.
More of Wednesday’s results.
Yearly table.

• CHF (pink) most bid that session +1.86%.
  • CAD (brown) most sold that session -1.81%.
  • Negative flow -4.88%.

Those are the running total %'s from the beginning of the year.

Quarterly table.

Those are the running totals from April 1st.
Both the Swiss (pink) and the Yen (purple) got bumped up. Along with the EUR (yellow) and the Pound (blue).

Now this is the monthly (May) running totals. Which is just today, by the way.

Well, if all this ain’t putting it into the different perspectives, nothing is. Sure, it’s a lot of work, but it’s something I want to know. As we go along I’ll explain more of what I see taking place.

Again, it’s all about how they are relating to one another. Don’t forget, we are trading 2 assets. Unlike any other financial instrument out there. Therefore, relationships are important in this market. Right?

Alright.
See ya at the close.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (929.2 KB)

2 Likes

Good evening.
Wednesday’s results.
Yearly table.

• USD (white) most bid that session +1.96%.
  • AUD (red) most sold that session -1.97%.
  • Negative flow -.46%.
  • GBP (blue) most bid currency today +2.68%.
  • NZD (dark red) most sold currency today -4.93%.

Quarterly table.

The Comms are on the down.

The safe havens are on the up.

The Europeans are up there.

Canada does whatever the heck they want to (can’t figure them out).

Monthly table.

That’s how the first day of the month turned out. And so, it begins. Comms last.

We really need to see some NFP. Then we should know more then.

Alright.
Have a good night.
See ya in the morning.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (917.5 KB)

1 Like

Good morning.
Thursday Asian session results.
Yearly table.

• AUD (red) most bid that session +.54%.
  • JPY (purple) most sold that session -1.34%.
  • Positive flow 2.54%.

I would say risk-on slanted that session. Although that’s not all that big of a number the most bought. But then Yen took a hit. Or it just retraced from yesterday.

Quarterly table.

And the monthly table.

A lot has to shake out on this one. Need time for things to play out.

Alright.
See ya in a few.
Mike
MY DAILY’S.xlsx (926.6 KB)

2 Likes