Complete Novice To This!

Hey everyone!!

I am very knew to all of this! I have been betting as a little side income for a while and although i can make a little bit i do see it more as a bit of fun. I have always been insterested in numbers and figures over english and my job is heavily involved with maths so i thought this might be something I could learn to do as a second income on the side of my job atleast for now, should i be able to master it maybe at somepoint in the future i could see it as an actual income! We can all dream hey!

I am having trouble with the school though, i seem to be able to read the course outlines but not actually start the course? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Cheers
Sim

go through pips school in cool mind , dont be hurry when learning and practicing , there is no way to ensure better something within very short time , its all about practice and patience.

as a part of basic learning school is the best in online , but go through pre school level minimum 2-3 times including practice on trading , as a practice you can take demo or micro account. if you did this , you are in right way.

Babypips has great learning material so you are in a good place. In order to start with lectures you need to click on “start course”. You need to be logged as a user. If you are having trouble with starting your course try to contact course administrator