Complex Euro analysis?

Hi,

I’m an all-technical trader, but I find fundamentals very interesting. Still fairly new to macro-economics, but the complexity of it fascinates me a lot.

Anyhoo, I was wondering. Is it not very complex to analyze the Euro? Given that it is one currency divided amongst 13 countries different monetary policies?

Cheers

Well I think That if you are amazed and you like the complexity, then I guess you should do it. Although I’m on the other end, that trading should be made as simple as possible, whatever you enjoy studying/doing for trading will help you succeed. I think that only some of the thirteen are actually important - Italy, France, Germany, etc. however, if you really want to go deep into all 13fundamentals, that’s your choice. I think the best thing to do is just go at it if you really like analyzing and you’ll figure out what works the best. Anyways just my thoughts, as for fundamentals I try not to go deep at all on them, but based on my experiences I don’t need to. Figure out what works best and work off of that. Best eh, Have a good one!

Thanks for the reply. :slight_smile:

I’m not planning to start trading on fundamentals, I’m just one of those weirdos who like to know things like macreconomics even though I don’t need it.

Actually all-technical trading works better for me than I would have expected such systems to do.

Anyhow, I’m probably going to study something in the field of economics when I’m done with the norwegian high school equivalent, so I just thought I might get a head start learning this fascinating stuff before I actually went to such a school.

Yeah I’m right there with you same here, the fundamentals seem to just mess me up when I try them with my system, besides probabilities, along with price measurement seems the best solution for me. Well good luck in ur studies! It’s always good to learn, but best if ur interested in it. When I tried to study things I don’t like or feel I don’t need I tend to do bad. It’s probably just attitude, sorry for the partial ramble take care man, and have a good one eh!

No stress man, :stuck_out_tongue: I know what you mean.