Concluded first 20 days of trading. 5% up. Mentally drained. How do you handle mental fatigue?

Grateful for this heartfelt advice. Currently too many financial commitments. Am i ready to take the plunge to go full time? Not yet because I don’t have a secondary stream or passive stream of income at the moment. Reality bites. :frowning:

are u referring to mental fatigue too? :slight_smile:

I take out an hour a day to do some cycling. If I have a bit more time I drive my bike to the coast (25mins away) and cycle along the sea-front. Or I do do some Nordic walking there or in a local forest. One day a week I try to get away to hike for the day.

1 Like

Nordic walking? What the hell is that about?

1 Like

Its walking fast with trekking poles, like ski poles. Idea is you keep your arms straight and use them to push yourself forwards with the poles. It uses the upper body. When you get in the right rhythm and technique it burns about 40% more calories than just fast walking.

1 Like

I’m glad you replied. The spread sometimes will not let you enter at the price you want to, it’s why is so important to pay more attention to the chart itself , this is why my trading position is 4 pips above the price you are asking me the reason why I didn’t enter. The danger sign I placed is just for me to know which candle gives me the entry to a new position, I sometimes use other little figures to know how I know from where to compare candles and figures inside the chart to know what to compare my entry to and then buy or sell.

It is all about making a habit. Once you will get used to it, you will find it easy and not mentally draining.

found several mistakes based on your post:

-2 months of demo account is not enough you need 5-6 months to be well prepared (and this is after the papertrading step where you only train you to draw high quality chart for a few hundreds time)
-you should stay too much in front of the computer, dont stay looking at your trade if they go well or bad. you should pass your trade and leave the broker platform
-you surely overleverage
-intraday is not when you have a full time job. either you make part time job and at the side you try to make forex during your free time, either you go directly like a champion to full time trader(its there that you’ll take the more risk but there too that you could win the more money)

I use a lot of strategies but the ones I use the most are MCDI and moving average and support resistant levels.