Consider Yourself An Emotional Trader? This Trader Shares Why Robot Trading is Something You Should Try

Curious about your eating clean regimen! What does this comprise? :slight_smile:

Hey Pon! Good to talk to you again! For me it means following a high-protein plant-based diet. Beans, pea protein, quinoa, brown rice, tofu, etc. Add all kinds of root and green veggies in there of course! Breakfast might be oats, after workout gets a shake, then some roasted chickpeas. Because I do vegan/vegetarian, impossible burgers and other non-gluten plant-based stuff. It’s just me, if the first ingredient is vital wheat gluten it makes me feel like ****.

Maybe we need a cooking thread!

1 Like

Hello Shengen! I started with this and I think it’s a good one. It’s a bit dated, so take the time context into account of course. :grin:

Thanks! Wil look into it. I think that despite the time context, the book will still be relevant enough :smiley:

OOOH do you have any plant-based meat brands you recommend?

And yes a cooking thread would be awesome!!!

I think Impossible makes the best beef and beyond makes the best brats/sausage. For me, with plant-based meat alternatives, it’s less about brand and more about the ingredient list. If gluten is featured as a primary ingredient I won’t like it, and it’ll make me feel bleh. I look for things like pea protein up top instead.

You throw this in the house oven or have a pizza specific oven, something like this?

1 Like

I’ve only tried Impossible and Beyond Meat so far and both are good. Have you heard the story of the Impossible Meat’s founder? It’s an amazing one. Heard it via Guy Raz’s podcast!

I did read though that the problem with a lot of these plant-based products is that they have a lot of chemicals/non-natural ingredients…

1 Like

Nice read. Thanks for sharing.

wow! one of the most nice enterviews…the last question quotes of wisdom!..feel like im emotional too…can i see how your EA works