Consistent & Accurate Breakout

No Trades today :slight_smile:

We are using D1 chart for this. So we only check it once a day? Thanks.

we place pending order at the end of the day, this is for next day’s trade

Today’s results
EU Loss
GU Win
UCad Win
UChf Win

Hi Absolute,
You keep chalking up those winners, well done!
Have you actually switched to the 7 sl & 7 tp or are you still using the original 10 sl and 5 tp?
Thanks!

OK thanks for the clarification, makes sense.

Going back to the question of spreads, it is worth noting that if you are setting a BUY STOP (i.e. pending BUY order) then there is the potential for the order to be opened BEFORE price breaks out as the order is opened at the ASK price but we are looking at the BID price on our MT4 terminals

There is a good argument for an EA to be developed which can place the trade when the BID price breaks out, and then exit the trade once the trade shows profit/loss of 7* the PIP value.

I think this would be the way to best replicate the strategy, taking into account how the spreads will affect us.

Had a go with 10 SL 10 TP all lost but on the 5 TP 3 winners
will have ago at Absoulute`s surggestion of 7 SL 7 TP
great system

Last night I used the daily data from FXDD (4 decimal) but traded the AUDUSD on my Oanda account with the TP7 and SL7 pending orders setup. The trade made + 8 pips. The upcoming scheduled news reports made me leery about trading the other currencies.

Today is very good,
All Wins on
EU + 7
GU + 7
UCHF + 7
AU + 7
UCAD + 7

like the 7 pips tp and sl
GB +7
UJPY + 7
EUR not trigger but still runing

im interested in this system. where can i get the indicator?

Have you even read the thread at all? It is right on the first post in Large Text - “[B]Here is the indicator, no templates required …[/B]”. Go back and have look!

thanks i was clicking it but no download. i changed browser and now working.

Hi! How long will guys keep a position open is its not trigger immediately? Thanks.

as i understood, you place a new order at the end of the day

so you cancel a previous order on the next day if not triggered because you place a new order

will test this on next week! hope to be great:53:

Hi, its on the first page, i just edited.

You only close a pending order of not triggered on the close of today’s candle. The close of today’s candle will give new price levels for pending orders

Which do you recommend. target option 1 or option 2?

Today is great
We have winners on
EURUSD
GBPUSD
AUDUSD
USDCHF
USDJPY

good day,
awesome results today, using target option 2, 7 pips TP SL

4 Wins (EU, GU, UC, UJ)
1 Loss (AU)

Regards

So who’s telling the truth. Absolute you lost on AU yet waiting won ???

And you blokes still don’t get it. What happens when the markets stop trending ???

You need to learn to let your winners run. Take the EU. You should have got at least 20 pips from this pair. A 3 to 1 return.

You got a good start point for a good system. Don’t rest on your butts. The market has teeth