Coronavirus in China

I feel really sorry for china. Those videos on the web are heartbreaking. where did this corona virus come from anyway? Did it really come from the food eaten in china as the rumors have it. I am puzzled. Maybe it id but there is no way to tell for sure. China better stop eating those weird foodd though, it is costing us our lives.

Am I the only one who thinks that the world is ending or what. Disaster after disaster keeps on taking place. i really dont know where we are headed but it is not going to be better. The corona virus is probably stronger than the other disease that we have come across so far. People are dying like sheep. I hope it is taken care off soon enough. I want peace in my mind.

I was watching CNN news and there happened to be a guy in a live stream from some place i did not pay attention to. He was blaming China for creating the corona virus by eating bats. Whether it came from the bats or not, no one really knows. I found it very funny because he was damn serious. Either way, china should mind what it eats. Not everything that can be eaten should be eaten.

There’s nothing wrong with eating things that are different to what you do in your culture. The problem is the black market where things are unregulated and uncontrolled. Who knows how that bat died and how it’s been kept.

Salmonella can make you very sick and even die, but we don’t question that you should eat chicken…

McLaren Formula One have just pulled out of the Australian Grand Prix due to a Team Member being diagnosed with the COVID-19 Virus… 3 Haas F1 Team personnel are also awaiting test results…

I’d say this will cascade into a full cancellation of the first F1 Race of the 2020 season…

Also shows just how this “Pandemic” is bring world Industry, Travel and Sports to its knees…

The hits just keep on coming…

This situation leads to huge restrictions and difficulties, some states close the borders, some goods are in deficit, in my opinion it is more like some kind of madness, which leads to economic and political consequences. I hope that everything will get better soon, I would not like it to continue.

The Virus and the Australian Economy

This speech was given in Sydney, by the Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia,
on March 11. It was published by the BIS on their website, which is where I found it.

1 Like

Corona virus comes from China, but why is it now renamed Covid-19 ??? That is the misery of the Chinese leadership >>> China wanted to change its name to Covid-19, because they wanted the whole world to forget that the Chinese virus originated from China.
after that, the Chinese side also blamed the consequences on the world. China is Asia’s craziest bastard.
all because of China’s greed to monopolize the world. China is always crazy

It’s definitely going to get a lot worse before it gets better

1 Like

This currency market seems to have been infected by fear of the economic consequences of the new virus as it has caused currencies such as the yuan or the Hong Kong dollar to depreciate.

China despite launching Chinese viruses to harm the market, they themselves probably could not have anticipated this severity. Forex and all other trading products have gone crazy

The corona virus in China has greatly affected the economy of that nation, COVID 19 has remain to be a pandemic in the whole world. China has remain to be the epicenter of the terrible disease called corona virus. The disease has spread from China to other nations thus affecting their econmy too.

The outbreak of corona virus in China has affected that nation’s economy drastically. China is the epicenter of the disease, though it’s threatening to spread to all countries in the world. The global economy is also reterdating rapidly since many countries rely on China products.

"The newspaper says scientists have warned Johnson that China could have downplayed its number of confirmed cases of the coronavirus "by a factor of 15 to 40 times.

China had reported 81,439 cases at the time of writing.

China has reported 3,299 coronavirus-related deaths BUT…

A SINGLE funeral home received TWO shipments of 5,000 urns over the course of two days. :thinking:

“Research showed about three to 14 percent of the former patients were diagnosed with the virus once more after being given the all-clear.”

Pretty concerning if this is true.

I would like to confirm that the corona virus that originated from the nation of China has really affected us. I think almost all the nations have been affected by the corona virus. The economic status of many nations have gone dowmn due to this pandemic. Even the forex trading has been affected because many memebers have quit from the market to to the infection by the virus.

The pandemic that has devastated the whole globe, still its origin remains to be in China. Some people say that they were trying to make a weapon that they would use to defeat their enemies like the USA. Unfortunately, the virus turned against them when it was unmature. They even dont know how to control the virus, though am never sure if this story is true.

I am here to say that this pandmic has really destroyed the nations. Some of the nations were shut down and they are still trying to recover what they have lost. Some nations were affected and destroyed beyond recovery. Such nations, were affected economically and their econamic graph has realy gone down.