Coronavirus Tracker

I have a sister in Australia and they’re at Stage 4 lockdown.

“The state on Sunday announced 671 new cases of COVID-19 and 7 deaths.”

Oh my gosh. :open_mouth: I really hope things get better around the world soon. :frowning:

As for my country, we now have 129, 913 confirmed cases. :confused: And for the past few days, the reported new cases for each day typically goes up to 3,000+. :frowning: :frowning:

Almost 7k for today!

This coronavirus is a scary thing actually, I hope everything is gonna be okay in the future

I’ve stopped looking at the tracker, I can’t change anything and it’s just giving me anxiety.

Yeah. :frowning: That was super scary. :frowning: But I guess, at this point, we’re now used to having thousands of cases per day. :confused:

I hope so too! :open_mouth: But I bet this future will be very different from how we originally imagined it to be. :open_mouth:

That makes sense. :open_mouth: I know it’s just very stressful. :frowning: And I’m also not sure why I keep doing this to myself. Huhu. Sometimes I joke around with friends and tell them to just wake me up once this is all over. :frowning:

Here’s an interesting read on how this pandemic is changing our brains, whether we get infected or not. :open_mouth: I saw it a couple of days ago and I just wanted to share here.

I just check things once in a while now. I recommend to adopt that strategy too. You can’t change anything and stress isn’t good for one’s health either.

Covid is a con trick.
All about control control control - people in fear are easier to control. It’s a bad cold.
Go to YouTube check out Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr Rashid Buttar, Dr Vernon Coleman.
And don’t for God sake take any vaccine - it’s going to change our DNA, we will all be AI robots.

@ria_rose
I am so sorry that I have yet to respond to your ‘ending friendship’ - I was absolutely gob smacked, that you are from the Philippines, such wonderful kind people ruled by a crack pot megalomaniac Duterte. I have never been to the Philippines but I am very familiar with Cambodia and their megalomaniac Hun Sen. The Cambodians seem to put up with him in their Buddhist way, being mindful of Pol Pot.
My mother was looked after very kindly, by nurses from the Philippines, they are very good nurses and we are grateful to have many in the NHS here in the UK.
Only you can answer your question but try to be true to yourself and be free.
Dictators come to power on phoney promises when people are in need and many people in your country will have broken dreams.
Revolutions have happened with the will of the people, happening now hopefully in Belarus.
I wish you all the very best.

Yeah. :frowning: It’s something that’s really out of our control. :frowning: I try to prevent myself from tracking it everyday, but my family members are all so concerned, I hear about the numbers anyway. :frowning:

Thank you soooo much for this Johnny. :frowning: These have really been very hard times for us here in the country. But I hope we get to overcome these challenges soon and make our voices heard. :confused: I love the spirit. But I’m not sure people are ready just yet. :frowning:

It is crazy how we went from hundreds to 23 millions.
Stay safe, everyone.

Sadly, another record in the US. Looking at the tracker mentioned in the first post, and sorting by population, it’s shocking the level of virus in the US compared to some of the other larger countries. I fear we’re headed for another lockdown and more stories about hospitals with no beds available.

U.S. sets another record with over 153,000 new coronavirus cases as states threaten lockdowns

1 Like

That is a terrifying number. :frowning:

1 Like

It’s very terrifying. Here’s another tool to give you real-time insight on what the risk of getting the virus is, based on your location and size of event you’re potentially attending. From George Tech University.

https://covid19risk.biosci.gatech.edu/

1 Like

Oh my. :open_mouth: :sob: That’s really scary. :sob: But the possibility of a vaccine being produced soon gives me hope! Also, are you from the US? :open_mouth: Hmmm. I was just curious about what you think of the new government’s Covid response so far. :open_mouth: