Coronavirus Tracker

Well, we see that numbers are still going up for a lot of countries. :confused: I don’t think things would get better any time soon. :frowning:

Nope not looking good…

The sucky part is, I think most people are now tired of quarantining. :cold_sweat:

I was afraid of that happening.

:confused: Almost 4 months in and the Philippines is still setting new records for covid 19 cases in the country. :frowning: I hope the government actually does something about this instead of forwarding their own political agenda. :frowning:

They’re saing we have 36,000+ cases, but I wonder why the Department of Health’s website for my country states that we have 46,000+ cases. :confused: Is this an error or is it deliberate misinformation. :frowning: Either way, I’m sure the Filipinos are the ones suffering because of it. :confused:

Oops. So actually, we now have 37,500+ cases. :confused: And we’re lifting the quarantine. It’s basically Survivor Philippines out here. Hahaha. :angry:

The Philippines has now taken over the first spot in the most number of active cases in Southeast Asia. :frowning: But our government is still busy changing the name of an airport, shutting down a media company, and silencing critics with a new law. :frowning:

We’re losing this fight, precisely because we’re not focusing on the problem. :frowning:

So many countries losing this fight with the US leading the pack at 3.3M. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Stay safe, everyone! Take care of yourselves!

1 Like

This is very terrifying and scary for all the countries except those who are Covid free now. Hope things get better soon and everything stabilises at the earliest.

1 Like

Well. :frowning: I don’t know much about the situation there but I think a lot of people still refuse to wear masks. :frowning: :open_mouth: I

Thanks @mlawson71! :open_mouth: You too! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Thanks for that @Geniusedit! :open_mouth: I agree. :frowning: I hope you’re in a covid free country right now! Stay safe! :open_mouth:

The Philippines have just hit 70,000 confirmed cases. :confused:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/philippines/

Unlike what the government has been saying, we are definitely not winning this battle. :frowning:

We’re currently at 82,000+ cases and might return to stricter quarantine implementation once the cases reach 85,000 by the end of the month. :open_mouth:

I was just asking about news on another thread. I’m sorry, ria_rose. I hope you and your family are okay!

Thank you so much for your concern mlawson! :blush: I can’t say things have gotten better cause we’ve now breached the 100k mark and we’ve had daily reported cases of around 3,000+. :frowning: We’re also back to Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine so I hope our government and Department of Health use this time to re calibrate our battle plan for this pandemic. :confused: How are things going in your country? :open_mouth: I hope you’re also healthy!