Coronavirus visuals from NYT

Interesting stuff from the NYT on the potential spread of the virus, fatality rate, how fast it has spread compared to SARS, and potential for spreading because of high number of travelers from China.

And still just 3 confirmed cases here in the Philippines. It seems like the climate here finally gave us some sort of protection.

I hope that’s it. The weather, and not something else. Fingers crossed.

I’m still not convinced that the weather is what’s “protecting” us from this virus. :open_mouth: I mean, if places like South Korea and the US that have super advanced medical technologies can’t contain the virus right away, I doubt our country could do it. :frowning:

If it’s really just the heat/ tropical climate, then shouldn’t the patients just be exposed to heat then the virus will automatically die? :open_mouth: :thinking: I mean, if that’s the logic we’re working with here. :open_mouth:

I really hope and pray that this corona virus can be stopped by warm weather. It’s spreading really bad. :frowning:

theres a bunch of theories online saying that its caused by ton of 5G towers they built in China at the end of the year. Others are saying its all caused by some lab experiment, but we will just have to believe what they tell us I guess smh

5G towers? That’s a new one. I’m only hearing the Chinese government lost track of a biological weapon.