Thanks, that would be highly appreciative

LIVE ACCOUNT!

TS 1: Entered both @ 11.48 3/03

BUY 0.06 GBPCHF @ 1.6125; BUY 0.10 EURGBP @ 0.9078; Profit target --> ~$15.00

I seen post 10 minutes late, will this work

0.06 gbp/chf at 1.6142
0.10 eur/gbp at 0.9065

sry for the late reply…let me give you the updated:

0.06 for gbpchf and 0.11 for eurgbp…still pretty close, so it should work. go go go !

I was already in just before I posted my late entry, lets see what happens.

thanks by the way

np, let me know how it plays out :slight_smile:

Isn’t it a little riskier choosing a pair set with such differing pip values? I mean EURGBP is about 2.42/pip, whereas GBPCHF is about .94/pip…so if EG continued to go down, GC would [B]really[/B] have to move to overcome it…no?

You can overcome that by adjusting the lot size ratio.

Yes normally, but in this trade set with EG being 1 lot (mini say) and GC being .6 lot, it’s really heavily weighted on EG …GC then become like .56 per pip compared to 2.42 of EG…

How tradingliberation selects lots sizes is the part of his strategy that is a still a mystery to me - and I suspect it is the key to the whole thing.

I select lot sizes that give me a neutral effect, whichever way the price goes.

I’m not convinced that’s the best way to do it, but I’ve only been working on this system for less than a day.

I’m going to try changing the lot sizes depending on correlation divergence in order to give a bias in one direction or the other (in the direction of equilibrium).

So ummm, how is it going? You’re about 20 pips up atm right?

ye, sry, have been workin on my live account trying to figure somethings out and fine tune…so i haven’t been posting my trades sry xD.

i closed the 0.18 and 0.26 trades for a profit of 66 dollars. will post again later today most likely

Wait, that 66 dollars is AUD/JPY and NZD/JPY on demo right? How’s your EUR/GBP and GBP/CHF doing?
It’s been 2 days i think?

Sorry, atm i’m strictly a EURUSD swingtrader catching trends via technicals and major news, so I don’t pay much attention to cross-currencies, but I’m always open to new ideas and techniques.

ye the audjpy and nzdjpy was on demo. as for the eurgbp gbpchf trade, i kinda messed something up =. i overlooked, even though SweetPip tried to alert me to it many times, the differences in the “pip values” for each pair. This, for whatever reason, didn’t occur to me when i opened the trade set, so, instead of waiting for a ridiculously unusual volatility ratio to pop up, i just closed the set for a loss of about 33 and decided to use the margin elsewhere.

BTW, for those interested, I will be in the chatroom for about an hour and can provide signals to anybody who wants them :).

Hi,I am a forex trader.I could find some of forex trics and I like teach to you,if you like learn with me cantact me
thanks you

Ah oh well. As people say, sh!t happens.
Do continue with the log though. I’m still trying to figure your strat out. I really thought you were balancing the number of lots based on pip value. I think taking your lot sizes and pip value from the last pair of trades and multiplying them gives roughly the same value.
But to me, that looked like speculating on EUR/CHF, which is highly consolidated now. Is that the reason for being unable to turn the profit? Or am I still missing something?

A possibility is that you did not balance the lot size and pip value exactly. But then, the whole thing would depend to an extent of GBP strength won’t it?
Like if you put more weight on EUR/GBP than GBP/CHF you would want GBP to grow weaker so that the first outweighs the second pair?..

ye it’s true. shame i didn’t catch it before though =(. it looks similar to speculating on eurchf but, i sincerely do not believe that it is…this strategy is something different. ye that’s the reason, i didn’t take into account the pip value in the lot sizing…which messed everything up QQ. and after that, it goes outside of my strategy so i don’t really care what happens with either pair =. i just get out of it lol xD

Hi,
forex is very riskly business,also very profitable busssiness,so how to abate risk and how to increase profit,you will learn correctly it,and you should get long term experience,finally you can ear big profit