Could I start trading only $100 on 0.01 volume lot size?

.0001=1pip
.001=10pip
.01=100pip
.1=1000pip
1=10 000pip
10=100000pip
100=1 000 000pip

The relation vested with regards to the fluctuation of the spread determines the amount of moving pips. The quantity vested determines the amount captured in percentage in relation to the spread.

Higher the leverage the safer your investment but the ability to be greatly compensable decrease

Do it with $500.

You’ve explained this well. But I think if the leverage is too high, the possibility of risk also increases with it. Is that right?

Yes, that is somewhat true. The higher your leverage, the more you are likely to risk. Always better to keep it low and trade safely. I keep it to 30x.

Right now, I’m working on 2 accounts so I keep the leverage low but it can be different for all trades. With FXTM, I keep it to 50:1 and it actually works well with my trading strategy. In my last trade with Turnkeyforex, I used 100:1 leverage and made a little profit there. Gonna eventually increase my risk appetite.

You ae making the mistake of wondering what you could make rather than what you could lose. Use a lot size calculator and adhere to risk management or you will blow accounts regardless of size

Why don’t you use the lot size calculator? The broker you’re trading with must be having one. It’s better to leave a few things on the tools and instruments especially when numbers are included.

Yes, this is the most effective technique to make money. If you don’t want to lose all of your money, never be greedy. Always strive to make a few small pips rather than attempting to become wealthy in a short period of time. You should have to put in some effort and increase your pips as your experience grows.