Could XRP grow bigger than BTC?

Because of the recent moves in the XRP prices, I started looking into it again and saw this. :open_mouth: What do you guys think? :blush:

1 Like

i dont think so. btc already so big

1 Like

Simple answer - no. Or the possibility percent is 0.0000001 or even lower.

1 Like

Yeah. That makes sense. :blush: I think BTC prices are continuously rising too. :smiley:

I agree. Haha. :smiley: I guess I just wanted to know if there’s potential there and whether I should invest more in XRP. :sweat_smile:

Anything is possible, but it depends on XRP in circulation and current price. Max circulation is estimated at 100 billion, but only something like 45-50 billion are in circulation right now. If btc market cap is at $1 trillion, and stays there, at 50 billion XRP in circulation, price would need to jump astronomically, like 20X from the $1.41 USD it is right now. Highly improbable. but possible none the less.

There is a potential yes but bigger than BTC - no.

1 Like

Thanks for the clear explanation Billy. :blush: Haha. :smiley: Highly improbable, I agree. But I look forward to XRP getting bigger than it is now. :smiley:

Maybe 0.0000000000000001%? :sweat_smile: Haha. It was just an interesting idea though.

Thanks for that momo! :blush: Maybe BTC would have to crash for it to even happen. Haha. :sweat_smile:

Experts believe that this is very much feasible with just a minor increase in Ripple’s total costs. In reality, XRP will just need to climb to about $7 per coin to overtake Bitcoin as the market leader.

Ooooh. :open_mouth: That’s a new pov. :open_mouth: Can you share an article where experts say it’s feasible? :open_mouth: Trying to convince my partner to invest some more in XRP :sweat_smile: