Couple questions from a complete noob

At last we have the truth. Mayo charges for his services. Perhaps he is unaware of what happens to those that solicit their services on this forum, be it direct or indirect. They have all been banned from this forum.

Yes I have obtained knowledge for free on this site from profitable and experienced traders who were willing to share their experiences. I in return I am now a profitable trader, who frequents this website to share my own knowledge and experiences with others. And now there are those that are developing themselves to be profitable traders. And this is all done for free.

You didn’t insult me by calling me a leech. You insulted the entire Babypips community and the integrity it stands for.

I insulted not only Babypips, but the internet. Because I believe the whole internet likes getting things for free.

I mean what? Is it a “Sin” to charge?

kockneerebel make it clear to TradingFish that a person can benefit greatly from a person with great experience, TradingFish has also by his actions also made it clear that there is value in consulting people with great experience on babypips, you yourself derived much in consulting with traders with greater experience at one time as you stated, but instead you have conveniently interjected fraud somehow having a connection with a mentor, even if the mentor has no hidden agenda.

you’re failing to make a proper distinction mastergunner99, that was my original argument but you of course have sullied it and now it has snowballed into a fiasco while at the same time purporting to uphold the rules of this forum by making false accusations about me, who are you kidding mastergunner99? can a person truly say that you are without blame?

Again, perhaps the real issue is that mastergunner99 was exploited by a so called mentor and thus this simmering hatred towards anything resembling a student with mentor arrangement is a coping mechanism.

I agree! I agree! I agree! What he said!
God, everything you say is gospel.

regardless of whats said in this ridiculous debate i will not resort to flaming or disrespectful banter.

but the quote above really did make me laugh out loud!

no profitforextrader lol!

i’ve been a member of this community for quite some time now and i believe i’ve made many valuable contributions to it in regards to guiding the new traders just as the more experienced traders like mastergunner did when i first started trading which for your information was at the age of 16 and 3 years later at the age of 19 im pretty much set for life financially.

now getting back on topic!

some successful traders do go into client based business as account managers but not mentors!

a successful traders time is too precious as once you reach a certain skill level you can pull hundreds or thousands out of the market within minutes, so in order to make an hours mentoring session worthwhile financially they would have to charge extortinate amounts which clients would not be willing to pay!

its like asking a world class footballer not to play at the next champions league game so he can coach a youth team for £10 an hour!

now on the other hand if you have a footballer who just about made it into a sunday team and failed to make it pro its likely you’d see him a couple years later as a football coach lol!

same thing applies to forex!

the successful ones will trade and eventually become self made millionaires whilst the failures will give up and become a so called mentor lol!

lee

lol this is sounding more and more like some sort of cult!

*note to self, stay away from the Koolaid.

GUYS Just leave Mayo alone.

I agree.

Ketchup is better for you anyway…

rim shot

I asked you a while back, what is your arrangement for the mentoring?

He gets a piece of all your earnings for life?

At this point, Mayo is less obtrusive than you are. This thread could probably get back on track if you would stop falling at His Highness’ feet with subservient praise.

Actually, I’m sorta a plant.
I am only doing this to distract the negative attention away from Mayo and focus it onto me so he wouldn’t become a martyr here. Guess it worked.

LOL Don’t kid yourself.

MARTYR, or not, it’s fairly transparent.

And actually quite comical.
You two should work up a road act. Funnier than Leno already.

Thanks, Mr. China. How about you join us as our sidekick then, “Mr. China”?

(Mayonaise) and I have better things to do than listen to some of you

Instead, go laugh at my myspace or youtube. Here-myspace.com/jarettjaycasesa

Excellent analogy!

now on the other hand if you have a footballer who just about made it into a sunday team and failed to make it pro its likely you’d see him a couple years later as a football coach lol!

same thing applies to forex!

the successful ones will trade and eventually become self made millionaires whilst the failures will give up and become a so called mentor lol!

lee[/QUOTE]

your logic is like that of a child profitforextrader, that means that you encouraged FishTrader to consult with essentially inept individuals earlier on this thread because according to you that’s what the definition of a mentor is, but according to a dictionary it means: a person who aids another in achieving a goal, usually older, typically more experienced, who helps and
guides another individual’s development.

So it’s not adding up, what was the point in you encouraging FishTrader to consult with members of this forum if they are inept? members of this forum routinely collaborate, it clearly has some value, but as is often the case in public forums it’s diluted or adulterated to tailor the agenda of a trader that is typically very dissatisfied or has an intense rebuke as a result of a mentor that took advantage of him/her.

your logic is like that of a child profitforextrader, that means that you encouraged FishTrader to consult with essentially inept individuals on babypips earlier on this thread because according to you that’s what the definition of a mentor is, but according to a dictionary it means: a person who aids another in achieving a goal, usually older, typically more experienced, who helps and guides another individual’s development.

Your logic is not adding up, what was the point in you encouraging FishTrader to consult with members of this forum if they are inept? members of this forum routinely collaborate, routinely confer, etc… it clearly has some value, but as is often the case in public forums it’s diluted or adulterated to tailor the agenda of a trader that is typically very dissatisfied or has an intense rebuke as a result of a mentor that took advantage of him/her.

And your logic? What proof does anyone have of your unqualified success?

And why do you illogically assume everyone here is inept?

You leave far more questions than you provide answers for.

This is a scary business, and there are thousands of self titled “gurus”.

Best to learn it, and know it for yourself. Never accept what another person tells you off handidly as gospel.

That’s all anyone was really trying to tell FishTrader.

You can’t come in here as a new member on the site, and have one of your lackeys following you in dropping rose petals at your feet, while singing your praise, and not expect everyone’s red flags to go up.

It looks more like opportunistic pandering for a new client. Especially since the willingness to compensate someone was mentioned in the OP.

BNB Analytics makes statements of his own accord Master Tang.

I have been championing the role of a mentor from the beginning of this thread Master Tang, promoting what babypips can represent for someone that is seeking help, I have not promoted myself on this thread, BNB Analytics has done that, so your assumption is incorrect, nice try though.

It’s not me that insinuated that members of this forum were inept, it was profitforextrader whose logic insinuated that they were, i merely pointed out the discrepancy in what he said by his actions against facts.

There was never any insinuation at all to accept what any person tells you as fact Master Tang.

The notion of pandering was promoted by a so called member in good standing mastergunner99, who used it i suppose to sully my reputation with lies while at the same time claiming to uphold the virtues of this fine forum.

I believe you need to go back to the drawing board Master Tang, it appears that you did take someone’s word as the gospel.

Let me help you through this.

Read my post again. CAREFULLY. That’s what I said.
Here. let me make it easy for you:

[You can’t come in here as a new member on the site, and have one of your lackeys following you in dropping rose petals at your feet, while singing your praise, and not expect everyone’s red flags to go up.]

Next:

Aside from overusing the word “sully”, claiming all caring benevolence isn’t exactly corroborated by this post:

No need for a drawing board, or even a rough sketch pad.

As for taking someone else’s word, I’m not that naive.

TradingFish, I apologize. None of this is helping you.

Mayo, let the thread take it’s course please.

I won’t be responding to any more of your posts.

Wow I just got an infraction for solicitation…

That’s ironic Master Tang, TradingFish saw nothing untowards him from me. The one that started this thread did not find fault in any of my bones.

And by you not responding anymore serves babypip’s interest in contributing to a rational debate on this thread and not just resort to merely finger pointing. I Thank you, allow me to open the door, I insist!!!